Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i have to :leon: its for school so i got loans and aid if i dont get one when i move

i got a good collection tho, got better kicks than 99% the campus last yr i hardly rocked heat in the dorms but now i got my apt ima be stylin on em

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i have to :leon: its for school so i got loans and aid if i dont get one when i move

i got a good collection tho, got better kicks than 99% the campus last yr i hardly rocked heat in the dorms but now i got my apt ima be stylin on em

loans? dont do it breh. long story short, i can buy a benz with the money i currently owe. :no:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Still on the fence on these OLY 7's not really even a big fan of 7's but I seen a pic of the raptor 7 shyt had me like :leon:

WDYWT-11(41).jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
every 7 thats not triangular patterned is :ahh:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Still on the fence on these OLY 7's not really even a big fan of 7's but I seen a pic of the raptor 7 shyt had me like :leon:

URL]
this pic makes em look less boring than the other pic of em...but damn they look cheap frail...all creased up on the sides already. :scusthov:
I want the Oly Viis but i'm passing...my damn cd player in my whip is acting up...need a new one...:pacspit: @ Kenwood...imma have them hook up my subs and amp while they're at it. Almost copped some olympic dunks today but the prices got a lil bit outta hand.

pXB15.jpg

rdHPA.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Been awake today...been havin trouble sleepin. Knowin that my VIs were gonna come today my subconscious decided to fukk wit me. Had a dream that instead of my olys i got some royal foamposites. shyts were mad fake...one of em had a giant heel in the back that woulda had me walkin wit a limp. And for some reason the back had a penny jersey etched into it with the # 12 on it and a clippers logo underneath it. :wtf: got too much shyt on my mind. But todays gonna be a great day...shortly after that dream my Oly VIs arrived...later my b50 jacket should show up...and the Dwight Howard trade should be getting wrapped up.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Been awake today...been havin trouble sleepin. Knowin that my VIs were gonna come today my subconscious decided to fukk wit me. Had a dream that instead of my olys i got some royal foamposites. shyts were mad fake...one of em had a giant heel in the back that woulda had me walkin wit a limp. And for some reason the back had a penny jersey etched into it with the # 12 on it and a clippers logo underneath it. :wtf: got too much shyt on my mind. But todays gonna be a great day...shortly after that dream my Oly VIs arrived...later my b50 jacket should show up...and the Dwight Howard trade should be getting wrapped up.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

:laugh:

Local spot texted me earlier asking if I wanted the Budweiser Dunks but I'm passing

33591201245410261356993_L.jpg

Gonna call them about those Pusheads though :mjpls: