All Star
Daps
The homie came through! My first yeezy:wow::blessed::ahh::myman::banderas:
mrwx1x.jpg

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hope the Kyrie 3s are good hoop shoes. KD9s cool but I just cant get with low top hooping kicks

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
@Kalik Where the hell are the Lebron 14s? :dwillhuh:
Dunno Nike milking soldiers... I copped all the 13s I wanted by now on clearance.

Ended up selling my soldiers, didn't go with much and Nike released the champ ids in packs. fukk em.

Patiently waiting. Thinking about it they may scrap how they was pushing Brons. It was too many. 15 to 16 Bron colorways, then EXT, then Elites and soldiers.

Just gimme like 5 solid colors.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Anyone in here that want/still need a space jam size 10 and size 11 DM me asap. :usure:
Can you get me a 72-10 at retail? I went back to the outlet to see if 11.5 fits, I wear 12. I tried a Jordan 9 low in 11.5 and it fit. All my Jordans are size 12. I asked the girl for the 72-10...Oh we just sold the last pair. I should have done it before work this morning but I was like ....I'll go later. They were $190 there.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Dunno Nike milking soldiers... I copped all the 13s I wanted by now on clearance.

Ended up selling my soldiers, didn't go with much and Nike released the champ ids in packs. fukk em.

Patiently waiting. Thinking about it they may scrap how they was pushing Brons. It was too many. 15 to 16 Bron colorways, then EXT, then Elites and soldiers.

Just gimme like 5 solid colors.
LeBrons been trash since the 7s

Supposedly the "higher ups" at Nike didn't like the final product of the 14. So they had to go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. Them Soldiers are fukking terrible, I don't know how people wear them casually off court

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
LeBrons been trash since the 7s

Supposedly the "higher ups" at Nike didn't like the final product of the 14. So they had to go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. Them Soldiers are fukking terrible, I don't know how people wear them casually off court
Did yall see the vid of Bron at the barbershop talking shoes? Were those the 14s?

Sidenote Chi city XX3 back out on FA
undefined

Last edited: