Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
If you get the chance.
2266c76cc3651ba4c2a0d70da409fa9a.jpg
I would just to vibe with the homies but I don't drink Breh.
Rockets games

Galleria

Nasa is cool

There is a ton to do
Hopefully I can catch a game against somebody in the western conference. I don't like eastern teams that much smh.
I'm bout that space life too Breh. Might have to cop a city pass or something
I was just in Los Cabos for a week and it was amazing. Stayed at a resort but ventured off a few times to see what's up. Night life was cool along with the local tequila bars.
Also sent to Riviera Maya and that was cool too.
I hit Cabo San Lucas last year its a couple different spots in Mexico I still wanna see so it's wide open Breh.
I'M TRYNNA LIVE BREHS!!!!!!!!

Africa , Brazil, Australia, Japan 2018!!!!!!!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
So I go to the factory store de la Nike. I buy some shoes for my employers for Xmas and I get the counter......I see 72-10s :ohhh:

So I'm like you got a 12, girl is like nah, 11.5 is the largest size.....So im like can I try them on....she's like you can't try them on because they are expensive ($210 with tax) and people are picky....:mjlol:

I've never heard such fukkery before. I know I can fit into a 12+ but I haven't tried an 11.5 so I'm not trying to buy shyt, then try it on then return it. I may go back tomorrow and try 11.5 in another Jordan and see if it works for me. I know the last 11.5s I bought were AF1s over 16 years ago.

I want them fukkin shoes!!!!!!

I did get all red Huaraches that I wanted on the Foot Locker restock and I don't even buy them anymore, but that all red :takedat:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So I go to the factory store de la Nike. I buy some shoes for my employers for Xmas and I get the counter......I see 72-10s :ohhh:

So I'm like you got a 12, girl is like nah, 11.5 is the largest size.....So im like can I try them on....she's like you can't try them on because they are expensive ($210 with tax) and people are picky....:mjlol:

I've never heard such fukkery before. I know I can fit into a 12+ but I haven't tried an 11.5 so I'm not trying to buy shyt, then try it on then return it. I may go back tomorrow and try 11.5 in another Jordan and see if it works for me. I know the last 11.5s I bought were AF1s over 16 years ago.

I want them fukkin shoes!!!!!!

I did get all red Huaraches that I wanted on the Foot Locker restock and I don't even buy them anymore, but that all red :takedat:
Don't know about everyone else but I had to up half a size in the 72-10s. Gave my size 11 away. Thing is, 11.5 is kinda big now :yeshrug:

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Any brehs fukking with the 16's? I want them bad but that 250 dollar price tag has me skeptical.