You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Seen those grey suede 3s in person.....

:beli:

Copped

:scust:Saw em too but couldn't do it mane lol my days of buying Js just to cop been over. It's really just 1s and maybe the occasional 11 (copped the Jams few weeks back)

But idk maybe you throw a black sole and maybe some accenting of some kind on those wool joints and they might go but as is it was an easy pass

:hubie:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
LeBrons been trash since the 7s

Supposedly the "higher ups" at Nike didn't like the final product of the 14. So they had to go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. Them Soldiers are fukking terrible, I don't know how people wear them casually off court
Since 7s?
:ohhh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Copped the Camo Duck NMD joints, all white boosts, and the blue 1s today all at HOH

:ehh:

Today was a good day
I just picked up a pair of the Olive Camo NMD XR1s today. My 1st pair of "Trendy" Adidas. The bytch is comfy for certain. They only had a 1 pair in 13 left but it fits laced up without issues with my foot being a 12. Dude tried to sell me the black ones because he wanted me to spend. I was like I don't want black, but luckily they found my green. I will probably buy the black pair later on.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Creative Recreations (I know a lot of people aren't fans) is having a 30 percent off their whole website.