Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Came up on some space jams for my wife this christmas. She's gonna be juiced:banderas:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you missed out on these, bow out of the shoe game.
:russ:
Any of u also standing in long ass lines for RESERVED pairs? Shyts ridiculous.. I'm like 25th in line right now at footlocker. I thought these fools were lining up for the left over pairs.. well, left over pairs are released at 3.. which is 4 hours from now. Theres another Line for that already 20 people deep :beli:

:deadmanny: :scust:

I was gonna wait til I got home to share this little story with y'all but since I'm in this long ass slow line I might as well write it up now..

So I copped my first pair at finish line right at the 10am dead line and there was only about 12 people in line for left over pairs so I decided to see if I could cop another. This
Breh comes up to me reeking of weed with his fat girlfriend and asks what I'm standing in line for so I said for jordans.. then he goes "well I know that, what type of answer is that"

So then I go WELL, why the hell did u ask then?
aaA4ANN.jpg

Then his girl whispers something to him and he goes, nah this fool give me a dumb ass answer to my simple question..

So then I say, I answered your question u must have not understood :aicmon:

And he goes nah fool u knew what I was asking u..

So at this point I'm like:dahell:
U need to just move on because your girl looks embarrassed breh :pachaha:

Then he says nah she's not embarrassed she just don't like dealing with idiots.

So then I said why is she with u then
aaA4ANN.jpg

The other people in line started laughing but at this point an employee came out and said they were out of sizes unless we could specifically ask for the only size they had left. So the rest of us took guesses until someone guessed correctly lol..

So we walked away and dude was still pissed I just hit em with the :yeshrug:

:lolbron:

:pacspit: SP still giving errors at 11 pm

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are these still releasing the 15th?

Nike Air Foamposite One XX “Royal”
Dark Neon Royal/Black-White
895320-500
December 15th, 2016
$230

IMG_2407.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Do you think we will see any SJ restocks before Christmas or the New Years? Would be great for people that missed out or ended up with gift cards after Christmas. If Finishline sends me an alert for a restock I will definitely post it, I may even try to secure another pair.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do you think we will see any SJ restocks before Christmas or the New Years? Would be great for people that missed out or ended up with gift cards after Christmas. If Finishline sends me an alert for a restock I will definitely post it, I may even try to secure another pair.
Online? Not likely before the end of the year. At least not a FSR restock.

NYC locals probably will though :beli: