Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Any of u also standing in long ass lines for RESERVED pairs? Shyts ridiculous.. I'm like 25th in line right now at footlocker. I thought these fools were lining up for the left over pairs.. well, left over pairs are released at 3.. which is 4 hours from now. Theres another Line for that already 20 people deep :beli:

H4voc

Been here a long damn time...
Daps
Reppin
Spanish Harlem
Any of u also standing in long ass lines for RESERVED pairs? Shyts ridiculous.. I'm like 25th in line right now at footlocker. I thought these fools were lining up for the left over pairs.. well, left over pairs are released at 3.. which is 4 hours from now. Theres another Line for that already 20 people deep :beli:

I just picked up 2 reserve pairs in 2 stores and there was no line at all around 1:20-1:45... House of hoops on 3rd ave. and footlocker on westschester ave. bronx

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Ok listen up.. I try to help as much as i can with friends and fam get everything sneaker related and never ask for anything or expect anything in return..

Of all the sneakers that ever dropped there are 2 pairs that stand out that I missed on and regret it. I've owned every yeezy, most jordans, af1's airmax's. I even sold off most of my collection and only keep what I wear. But there was/is always these 2 sneakers I said i will get sooner or later, yea i could just go out and pay rape but thats no fun.
1) (see below) (any old school AF1 collector would understand)
2) AM90 Duck Camos

Last week a friend hit me up and asked if I needed them, I said hell yes, he was nice enough to send them up at retail and today these beautys showed up

5cbe25314fb24e0ea8484ae2411f3df3.png

0a82cebc983f44c7b3dc3e38febb7f76.png

That friend was @Romey Rome aka dte, Thanks bro, much appreciated! :salute::salute::salute::salute:

Real shyt I haven't seen that nikka name in a minute was wondering what happened.
Glad you got your pairs man, always good to see ppl help.

I hope y'all got your SJ if you were looking for them. Got mine secured without issue, I'll see em when I'm back in town, currently in Mexico :takedat:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was gonna wait til I got home to share this little story with y'all but since I'm in this long ass slow line I might as well write it up now..

So I copped my first pair at finish line right at the 10am dead line and there was only about 12 people in line for left over pairs so I decided to see if I could cop another. This
Breh comes up to me reeking of weed with his fat girlfriend and asks what I'm standing in line for so I said for jordans.. then he goes "well I know that, what type of answer is that"

So then I go WELL, why the hell did u ask then?
aaA4ANN.jpg

Then his girl whispers something to him and he goes, nah this fool give me a dumb ass answer to my simple question..

So then I say, I answered your question u must have not understood :aicmon:

And he goes nah fool u knew what I was asking u..

So at this point I'm like:dahell:
U need to just move on because your girl looks embarrassed breh :pachaha:

Then he says nah she's not embarrassed she just don't like dealing with idiots.

So then I said why is she with u then
aaA4ANN.jpg

The other people in line started laughing but at this point an employee came out and said they were out of sizes unless we could specifically ask for the only size they had left. So the rest of us took guesses until someone guessed correctly lol..

So we walked away and dude was still pissed I just hit em with the :yeshrug:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna wait til I got home to share this little story with y'all but since I'm in this long ass slow line I might as well write it up now..

So I copped my first pair at finish line right at the 10am dead line and there was only about 12 people in line for left over pairs so I decided to see if I could cop another. This
Breh comes up to me reeking of weed with his fat girlfriend and asks what I'm standing in line for so I said for jordans.. then he goes "well I know that, what type of answer is that"

aaA4ANN.jpg

Then his girl whispers something to him and he goes, nah this fool give me a dumb ass answer to my simple question..

aaA4ANN.jpg

The other people in line started laughing but at this point an employee came out and said they were out of sizes unless we could specifically ask for the only size they had left. So the rest of us took guesses until someone guessed correctly lol..

:mjlol:

I wonder what he was really asking you :lupe:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

aaA4ANN.jpg

aaA4ANN.jpg

:mjlol: shyt happened to me last year picking up 72-10s some slob at like 9am smelling like feet and weed asking why we're in line :usure: u know why we're in line why you at the mall drunk n high at 9am without a purpose u fat fukk :camby:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Damn it was that bad. I walked right in & out, took a total of 5 minutes.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Real shyt I haven't seen that nikka name in a minute was wondering what happened.
Glad you got your pairs man, always good to see ppl help.

I hope y'all got your SJ if you were looking for them. Got mine secured without issue, I'll see em when I'm back in town, currently in Mexico :takedat:

I did very well today thankfully but wasnt easy, shyt I had less issues picking up 10+ yeezys than I did today picking up 10+ SJ's
Tons of pairs as expected
Complete shyt show to pick up as expected
Sold out as expected lol
My Champs had like 100+ lined up for leftover pairs at 3pm.. I saw the remaining list.. there was like 11 pairs not picked up :patrice: