Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I won a pair for my father in law. He thinks I ain't win and been stressing. Called my mother in law and she said he's been pacing all night and mumbling to himself at 3am cuz he struck out on raffles. He's gonna be a happy man on Xmas

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I won a pair for my father in law. He thinks I ain't win and been stressing. Called my mother in law and she said he's been pacing all night and mumbling to himself at 3am cuz he struck out on raffles. He's gonna be a happy man on Xmas

Hopefully he doesn't go out & try to land a pair himself.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Anything for family and friends Breh. He deserves it. why you change your name from dte? I was wondering where you went. Glad to see you back. I still remember you helped me on those Ferraris :wow:
I saw this avi that I'm using on ig and wanted to change my avi from the gawd (Corey Holcomb) to the gawd Jerome(love that show) as I was doing that I saw that u could change ur name also. Thought it would be fly, so I did it. I didn't even think about ppl not recognizing it smh.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

Copped earlier today. It was a lot of mad/frantic people pacing around malls looking for them. I walked in the mall, copped and walked out in less than 5 minutes :winning:

But this jacket that I bought online to wear with them didn't come in today so they getting stocked til Christmas probably

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How my day went..

6igfgMy.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Woke up 2 hours late (forgot to set the alarm) on the west coast and still copped a pair from Eastbay.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was gonna wait til I got home to share this little story with y'all but since I'm in this long ass slow line I might as well write it up now..

So I copped my first pair at finish line right at the 10am dead line and there was only about 12 people in line for left over pairs so I decided to see if I could cop another. This
Breh comes up to me reeking of weed with his fat girlfriend and asks what I'm standing in line for so I said for jordans.. then he goes "well I know that, what type of answer is that"

So then I go WELL, why the hell did u ask then?
aaA4ANN.jpg

Then his girl whispers something to him and he goes, nah this fool give me a dumb ass answer to my simple question..

So then I say, I answered your question u must have not understood :aicmon:

And he goes nah fool u knew what I was asking u..

So at this point I'm like:dahell:
U need to just move on because your girl looks embarrassed breh :pachaha:

Then he says nah she's not embarrassed she just don't like dealing with idiots.

So then I said why is she with u then
aaA4ANN.jpg

The other people in line started laughing but at this point an employee came out and said they were out of sizes unless we could specifically ask for the only size they had left. So the rest of us took guesses until someone guessed correctly lol..

So we walked away and dude was still pissed I just hit em with the :yeshrug:

This is why I don't wait in line..I hate lesser men. Makes my skin crawl.