Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
DB x 7s Y'all :mjlol:
ittrfiits1oro9ch58jq.jpg

:francis:

They DB's though not really supposed to look cool, most look like shyt... but them..that needs a better picture cause its looking rather rough right now lol:scust:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lol DB set looking extra trash fam my goodness. Instant sell out regardless ..

Colorway is nice, 7s are nice BUT... that looking like wax is odd to me especially in pics, i need to see in hand to make up my mind but so far I am only flipping not keeping any unless they look way different in person. The hoody is dope as fuc though

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
All garbage

I understand the cause and am for that, but Nike needs a little more say in the final design

Yea but that kinda ruins the point behind the sneaker though. I mean its not to make a dope sneaker, its not even to make a wearable sneaker, that was never the point. The whole allure behind it was the fact you give a kid full control, sometimes we get an amazing design DB3, DB4, DB5, DB6, DB8 that an adult would never think of. The whole point was a charity sneaker to save not to look perfect or match perfect its to show a kids creativity. They should keep the process as is because if nike has any control it will end up being too much, it will turn into "what materials do we have left" "ok ask a kid whats his favorite 3 colors"

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Yea but that kinda ruins the point behind the sneaker though. I mean its not to make a dope sneaker, its not even to make a wearable sneaker, that was never the point. The whole allure behind it was the fact you give a kid full control, sometimes we get an amazing design DB3, DB4, DB5, DB6, DB8 that an adult would never think of. The whole point was a charity sneaker to save not to look perfect or match perfect its to show a kids creativity. They should keep the process as is because if nike has any control it will end up being too much, it will turn into "what materials do we have left" "ok ask a kid whats his favorite 3 colors"
I guess I am too :flabbynsick:, but they should get kept to GS sizes

I can't be wearing these overly done kicks

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Looking for some Nmds, cant find them anyway though :francis:
It's funny, they sell out online but they are in multiple stores here in Florida. There's hype but not that much where they always sell out, NYC may be a bit different. Have you looked at your local spots or just online?