Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is we doin the J1 blike toes in 2weeks brehs?
i want to but Nike eating up too much bread. After overpaying for the breds ill probably sit out all nike releases until the Royal foams :bryan:. Ive been wanting the royal foams for years smh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Already copped :takedat:
giphy.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Copped The Eddie Huang "fresh off the boat" Adidas slide sandals for the low. I'm an Atlas geek and I was stalking shoe pages for months till they dropped two weeks ago. Will have them by Wednesday. :smugbiden:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I am a nike fan, I like any good sneaker but I am also not a kanye stan or hypebeast. I have 500+ sneakers and mainly wear AF1/Airmax sooo I will just say this

UB is a very very good shoe, prob the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn through a full days time.

Are Adidas worth the new $170-200-350 (yeezys) NO... but then again are jordans worth $160-250 hell no.

Jordan quality has gotten worse with their remasters which was going to be a revamp of material and quality with a new msrp... all we got is mass produced garbage at a new higher msrp. I am still a sucker for retros from when I was a kid but mainly wear cement 4s, columbia 4s, gamma 11s, baron 12s. thats about it.

To sum it up ALL sneakers are overpriced, my best purchase nike related all year was roshe runners on clearance at a nike outlet for $48.

I dont think UB are garbage at all in my honest opinion, if you are ok with the price tag they are VERY good sneakers, I just think the constant sellouts and constant price jacks is getting tiring, we now have regular jordans at 190-230 now and adidas at 170+, its quickly getting out of hand.
You have any lunar soled Nike trainers. Them shyts is most comfortable I ever wore. UB Adidas feel better?

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You have any lunar soled Nike trainers. Them shyts is most comfortable I ever wore. UB Adidas feel better?

I do, they are comfy and light, but UB just fit different, they are more comfy for me

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Typical Tuesday morning for me lol

Customer: "yooooooooooo I NEED these!"
air-jordan-11-grey-suede-3.jpg

Me: Bet... but they are $400 retail and limited sooo....:troll:

Customer: :patrice:

Customer: How about Space Jams?

Me: Retail $220 but you know how it is EVERY Christmas XI is crazy hype, you gotta tell me your size and get in line

Customer: :patrice: You getting black toes?

:francis:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Typical Tuesday morning for me lol

Customer: "yooooooooooo I NEED these!"
air-jordan-11-grey-suede-3.jpg

Me: Bet... but they are $400 retail and limited sooo....:troll:

Customer: :patrice:

Customer: How about Space Jams?

Me: Retail $220 but you know how it is EVERY Christmas XI is crazy hype, you gotta tell me your size and get in line

Customer: :patrice: You getting black toes?

:francis:

those shyts really releasing??

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
AF1 High Flax keeps restocking. tempting but I kinda want the mids more. if I see them on actual shelves to try on I might cop