Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You do a listing, they will ask you to take like 6 pictures from each angle. Once you sell it, it goes to the company..they check it if the shoes are authentic and then you get your money. I like it because Ebay has alot of bs + the guys on this website are willing to pay the good price rather than lowball.
In terms of buying I meant

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
You do a listing, they will ask you to take like 6 pictures from each angle. Once you sell it, it goes to the company..they check it if the shoes are authentic and then you get your money. I like it because Ebay has alot of bs + the guys on this website are willing to pay the good price rather than lowball.

I requested to sell on there like a week ago, so I'm still waiting to be approved. What's the fees involved, if any? as far as selling.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
In terms of buying I meant
I never bought from there but you can post your own bid for any size and sellers can sell it to your bid or u can buy it straight up. Much better and more active than StockX in my opinion.

I requested to sell on there like a week ago, so I'm still waiting to be approved. What's the fees involved, if any? as far as selling.
9.5% + 5 dollars, like I said dudes on this app actually pay and don't bullshyt like ebay

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
4lKVieZ.jpg

video-032504.jpg

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
anyone know if these black toe 1s are going to be limited?

I am starting to be out of the loop more and more brehs, this is the only place for my sneaker news

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
anyone know if these black toe 1s are going to be limited?

I am starting to be out of the loop more and more brehs, this is the only place for my sneaker news
1's are always a bytch :francis:

If u go by the launch map they make it seem like a Massive GR but I'm assuming they'll be like any other 1's..

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
what's this headstart shyt? I got a 5 min headstart for black toes (I entered for the hell of it)
You can enter the raffle 5 mins before it goes live

I dunno how much it helps but it is def something