Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They're garbage to me

I am a nike fan, I like any good sneaker but I am also not a kanye stan or hypebeast. I have 500+ sneakers and mainly wear AF1/Airmax sooo I will just say this

UB is a very very good shoe, prob the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn through a full days time.

Are Adidas worth the new $170-200-350 (yeezys) NO... but then again are jordans worth $160-250 hell no.

Jordan quality has gotten worse with their remasters which was going to be a revamp of material and quality with a new msrp... all we got is mass produced garbage at a new higher msrp. I am still a sucker for retros from when I was a kid but mainly wear cement 4s, columbia 4s, gamma 11s, baron 12s. thats about it.

To sum it up ALL sneakers are overpriced, my best purchase nike related all year was roshe runners on clearance at a nike outlet for $48.

I dont think UB are garbage at all in my honest opinion, if you are ok with the price tag they are VERY good sneakers, I just think the constant sellouts and constant price jacks is getting tiring, we now have regular jordans at 190-230 now and adidas at 170+, its quickly getting out of hand.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that is the real reason why adidas are expensive....they made a top quality comfortable ass shoe that just about trumps anything by Nike....

i remember i was in here scoffing at ultraboosts costin 170 :skip:

:wow:

:wow: hands down most comfortable shoe i own. gona snipe another pair for vacation. ultraboosts .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :blessed:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I am a nike fan, I like any good sneaker but I am also not a kanye stan or hypebeast. I have 500+ sneakers and mainly wear AF1/Airmax sooo I will just say this

UB is a very very good shoe, prob the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn through a full days time.

Are Adidas worth the new $170-200-350 (yeezys) NO... but then again are jordans worth $160-250 hell no.

Jordan quality has gotten worse with their remasters which was going to be a revamp of material and quality with a new msrp... all we got is mass produced garbage at a new higher msrp. I am still a sucker for retros from when I was a kid but mainly wear cement 4s, columbia 4s, gamma 11s, baron 12s. thats about it.

To sum it up ALL sneakers are overpriced, my best purchase nike related all year was roshe runners on clearance at a nike outlet for $48.

I dont think UB are garbage at all in my honest opinion, if you are ok with the price tag they are VERY good sneakers, I just think the constant sellouts and constant price jacks is getting tiring, we now have regular jordans at 190-230 now and adidas at 170+, its quickly getting out of hand.

I can't f*ck with running shoes.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall really got me considering a pair of ultra boosts for the comfortability

@meth68 @skb1065 do yall own a pair of NB 997s? To me those are probably my most comfy sneaker. And CM1600s are VEEEERY comfy as well if not more.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

@meth68 @skb1065 do yall own a pair of NB 997s? To me those are probably my most comfy sneaker. And CM1600s are VEEEERY comfy as well if not more.
the only pair of nb i have are a pair of the nice nicks 1500

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Also Most comfy sneaker i own that is in regular rotation (my top 3 sneaker tbh)
atmos-x-Asics-Gel-Lyte-5-Camo-1.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
And that is the real reason why adidas are expensive....they made a top quality comfortable ass shoe that just about trumps anything by Nike....

Pretty much after the flyknit wave Nike hasn't done too much. Adidas is milking their Ultra Boost and rightfully so; you have a comfortable sneaker at a decent price point. Throw the stripped down NMD out there and you have the recipe for Adidas.

..first year since my days working in retail that I have more Adidas than Nike.