Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
So these are dropping on Friday?...
yeezy-350-v2-beluga-solar-red-release-info-1.jpg

Sans the Bred 1's, i've been able to cop the kicks i yearned and longed for (regret not engaging full speed for the OG Spiridons, but the Ultras cummin' out soon so i'm on it like pink over flamingos).

All the Adidas kicks not associated with the name KANYE, i've been able to eat really good - RETAIL GANG.

Got both of the champs exclusive NMD's, the 3M Core Black's... and even hit on the NMD R1 Wool Pack last week.

But I really want them yeezys.

Those are symbolic to me and I want to wear them on my trip to Cali at the end of the month.

Those shiits fye.

It looks like a September 24 release date, but we'll see.

That is the day after my moms 1 year anniversary... so hitting that would be a big deal for ya boy.

Damn i can't believe it's been almost one full year.

C'mon momma... LET YOUR SON EAT ON THIS RELEASE!!!

Gotta hit that Ye button this time around.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's a good pair of sneakers for everyday wear that's economical? Not trying to get the latest Jordan's or anything that's got a big cosign. I'd get another pair of air forces and rock with that but if you guys know anything else I'll appreciate it. Not trying to spend no $100 on them either. Don't need no fancy colors. Just a clean black or white and I'm good.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
What's a good pair of sneakers for everyday wear that's economical? Not trying to get the latest Jordan's or anything that's got a big cosign. I'd get another pair of air forces and rock with that but if you guys know anything else I'll appreciate it. Not trying to spend no $100 on them either. Don't need no fancy colors. Just a clean black or white and I'm good.
Roshe? :francis:

Adidas stan smith and superstars are cheap too

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

no joke best money you can spend is Nike Roshes bro.. 80-90 when they drop, but always go on sale, my outlet had navy/3m blue pairs for $49 i wear them shyts more than any jordan i own. Light and comfy as hell, easy to get and cheap.
97906.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Roshe? :francis:

Adidas stan smith and superstars are cheap too

no joke best money you can spend is Nike Roshes bro.. 80-90 when they drop, but always go on sale, my outlet had navy/3m blue pairs for $49 i wear them shyts more than any jordan i own. Light and comfy as hell, easy to get and cheap.
97906.jpg

Yeah I'm checking out the store and I see them. Got them for 75. I'll have to keep an eye on them and see when a sale pops up.