Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
after i got the breds I've decided its only designer shyt from now on...unless certain OGs come out and shyt.

I got my eye on those Valentino Rockrunners the most. I'd kill for a pair of those right now :whew:
P00184137_d2.jpg

162476M237023_1.jpg

162476M237001_1.jpg

I like the Margiela Futures and Balenciagas too
Thinking bout either copping some off white Arenas, or the Margiela replica pain splatter. Prolly the arena, the only thing is I dont want to cuff my jeans just to make them fit.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Missed my damn Bred 1 delivery. Now I got to go to this fukk ass post office Saturday morning. I don't trust these nikkas one bit so I'll be there at the crack of dawn.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
What yall coppin next? I'm going to Vegas next week for work so I'll break out the nike pepperoni kicks

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Missed my damn Bred 1 delivery. Now I got to go to this fukk ass post office Saturday morning. I don't trust these nikkas one bit so I'll be there at the crack of dawn.

Breh these dorky UPS delivery people didn't even ring my door this afternoon. Just left the slip on my door. I was pissed, I wasted a whole day waiting for these incompetent jackasses to deliver my stuff.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh these dorky UPS delivery people didn't even ring my door this afternoon. Just left the slip on my door. I was pissed, I wasted a whole day waiting for these incompetent jackasses to deliver my stuff.
That's exactly what mines did. The ho ass nikka didn't even get out of the truck and I can tell bc the slip was wet in my mailbox and it was raining earlier so I even know what time he passed by. I've had so many problems with these bum ass nikkas I seriously want to put hands on em.
In rain, sleet, or snow my ass. It's the first thing and his lazy ass didn't even attempt to deliver my shyt. Now I have to deal with these fukkin carnival workers in the morning and old black women with 25 rings on each hand smacking gum with an attitude at 9am.
Fukkkkk the post office and the circus that sloths in there in the morning. shyt is like the DMV.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's exactly what mines did. The ho ass nikka didn't even get out of the truck and I can tell bc the slip was wet in my mailbox and it was raining earlier so I even know what time he passed by. I've had so many problems with these bum ass nikkas I seriously want to put hands on em.
In rain, sleet, or snow my ass. It's the first thing and his lazy ass didn't even attempt to deliver my shyt. Now I have to deal with these fukkin carnival workers in the morning and old black women with 25 rings on each hand smacking gum with an attitude at 9am.
Fukkkkk the post office and the circus that sloths in there in the morning. shyt is like the DMV.

I know exactly how you felt breh. I saw that slip, with the time they supposedly came and I wanted to punch a wall.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
That is the worst. I remember getting a missed delivery alert online and the guy never even showed up. I was in my front room with the window open the whole day. Luckily I can accept all deliveries at work because shipping is always there during the week. Maybe you can have deliveries routed to a local pick up location, my girl has a corner store that does this.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That is the worst. I remember getting a missed delivery alert online and the guy never even showed up. I was in my front room with the window open the whole day. Luckily I can accept all deliveries at work because shipping is always there during the week. Maybe you can have deliveries routed to a local pick up location, my girl has a corner store that does this.

I might start doing that, because I can't be bothered with these incompetent clowns. Now I have to wait until Monday for the final attempt to be made, which I will probably miss since I'll be at work. This is the main reason why I don't like having sh*t delivered. If I can find what I want in the store, or have it shipped to the store & then go pick it up (I do this a lot with Lids & my hats) that's what I usually do.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I already have cyber Monday 1s, depending on how the cyber Monday 3s come out their pending. Not a fan of the nylon on them. But iWork's like to see how they are in person