Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pro tip: if y'all ever get a package delivered and ups/fed ex dont knock and just leave it on ur door step, call them immediately and tell them your package was stolen
(this is assuming u were there to get ur stuff)
2 things will happen
1) you will get a refund :troll:
2) ups/fed ex will no longer leave shyt unattended and will only deliver if someone is there to get the delivery

i ho'd UPS out of some gym green foams a few years back
recently i got amazon to send me hella shyt for free cuz OnTrac NEVER knocks, they just leave that shyt. so i kept complaining and they replaced all my shyt and gave me like 10$ amazon credit :heh:

:blessed:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Maroon Foams anyone

Pass. I already have the Cigar 7s, which is the exact same colorway including the gum bottom.

And I finally got my banned 1s in yesterday. The quality is A1. The leather is so soft & flexible. One of the best joints quality wise in my collection.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Pass. I already have the Cigar 7s, which is the exact same colorway including the gum bottom.

And I finally got my banned 1s in yesterday. The quality is A1. The leather is so soft & flexible. One of the best joints quality wise in my collection.
I ion like Foams but those Maroon joints look much better than the Cigar 7's IMO , Maroon 6's the goat in that color though

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pro tip: if y'all ever get a package delivered and ups/fed ex dont knock and just leave it on ur door step, call them immediately and tell them your package was stolen
2 things will happen
2) ups/fed ex will no longer leave shyt unattended and will only deliver if someone is there to get the delivery

recently i got amazon to send me hella shyt for free cuz OnTrac NEVER knocks, they just leave that shyt. so i kept complaining and they replaced all my shyt and gave me like 10$ amazon credit :heh:

did this with the master 12s...told my homie @Biggums to do it with the Bred 1s

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
2 things will happen

These UPS noggas take 8-10 business days to get at me though

I need that bread :demonic:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
f0dldx.png

2wr2g03.gif