Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think its subjective with looks cause a lot of them older sneakers stinking in the stores. Sneaks that sold out back in the day and everybody had and loved are stinking. Huaraches, Webers, most non exclusive foams, a lot of J's, top tens, filas, etc. for the cats that grew up with them they copping a few but overall at least where I'm at they not selling like the newer stuff.

Not all but many. The Jordan 31 have a obvious inspiration and most newer stuff is sitting too. chuck taylors, AF1s, retro Jordans , shelltoes and other older sneakers are all very popular sneakers.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Another chick like tactic of twisting shyt around that isn't there. Nowhere in my post did I say the smilies were bringing anyone in. Come on fam you out here strawmanning like a mother fukker right now. That don't even make sense dummy.
Lastly why you keep bringing everybody else in this? You out here looking for support?

You really are a clown....:mjlol:....take your own advice.....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You really are a clown....:mjlol:....take your own advice.....

Edit: if you got something to say that's not about sneaks pm otherwise this shyt weak and definitely not indicative of real life interactions face to face over sneaker dislike so lets both drop it. If not at least we take it out of the thread.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not all but many. The Jordan 31 have a obvious inspiration and most newer stuff is sitting too. chuck taylors, AF1s, retro Jordans , shelltoes and other older sneakers are all very popular sneakers.
Yeah you're right most newer stuff is sitting too. I just see more cats where I'm at rocking the newer stuff over the older stuff with some exceptions that's all. The J's are moreso a status symbol or nostalgic because high top dunks look just like them and cats ain't really running to cop them. Like I've been saying for those that want them great. I'm just not feeling them anymore and think they had their time.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Edit: if you got something to say that's not about sneaks pm otherwise this shyt weak and definitely not indicative of real life interactions face to face over sneaker dislike so lets both drop it. If not at least we take it out of the thread.
Bruh your're a clown....thats all that needs to be said....getting mad in here because nikkaz was coming at you because of your comment...then coming at me like I was the one who told them to come at you....you did that all by yourself.....:mjlol:....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh your're a clown....thats all that needs to be said....getting mad in here because nikkaz was coming at you because of your comment...then coming at me like I was the one who told them to come at you....you did that all by yourself.....:mjlol:....
Show me where I was mad at? Also show me what people said that would make me ohh soooo mad. I took it as bullshyt ribbing nothing more. Its sneaks why would I be upset about y'all liking them and said as much. You should stop exaggerating fam. I didn't come at you I said if you have something to say say it not just post smilies. How is that coming at you? If anything I was trying to see what you actually disagreed with and for the umpteenth time I quoted/responded to everybody. Why do you keep pushing a false narrative that I only came at you when all I did was ask to say what you actually disagreed with?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Size 10.5 bred 1 going for $500 on flight club :ld:
Do you know if the Space Jams are going to be in a draw also or general release this holiday? I missed the 72-10s so this would be my next cop in that style 11. I still want a pair as well as black cement 3s.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nike throw me a alley opp but wanted these bytches anyway so Ima cop
image.png

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
anyone cop those all black flyknit racers today? and know of any other retailers that have them, I missed out on nike