Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Being a grown man does matter cause what you did is chick shyt that wouldn't happen offline. Irl I ask you what the problem is and you given out faces like you a girl. Stop it fam dudes ain't doing that shyt at least I rock with. If they got something to say they going to say it. I also addressed everybody else too and they all said something not just some faces so whats your point? You'd be making more sense if I only quoted you. My comment is hilarious to you which is an opinion not fact. Its people that agree with me them shyts played and if you like it do you.

My man are you serious? Sneaks don't need to do all that shyt. They just need to be more comfortable and function better and you can't with a straight face say sneaks in 2016 are way better than sneaks from 30 years ago. This cat got really technical when the point was that tech has improved a lot in 30 yrs.

Fam, relax, you taking yourself too serious. You tried to clown an iconic/classic shoe & received negative backlash. What did you expect.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Being a grown man does matter cause what you did is chick shyt that wouldn't happen offline. Irl I ask you what the problem is and you given out faces like you a girl. Stop it fam dudes ain't doing that shyt at least I rock with. If they got something to say they going to say it. I also addressed everybody else too and they all said something not just some faces so whats your point? You'd be making more sense if I only quoted you. My comment is hilarious to you which is an opinion not fact. Its people that agree with me them shyts played and if you like it do you.

My man are you serious? Sneaks don't need to do all that shyt. They just need to be more comfortable and function better and you can't with a straight face say sneaks in 2016 are way better than sneaks from 30 years ago. This cat got really technical when the point was that tech has improved a lot in 30 yrs.
:laff::laff:.......listen to this dumb motherfukker....nikka dont get frustrated at me cause nikkaz called you out on your asinine comment....:mjlol:......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fam, relax, you taking yourself too serious. You tried to clown an iconic/classic shoe & received negative backlash. What did you expect.
Spare me the relax junk. Some of you cats just spew clockwork rhetoric everytime some disagrees. How am I taking myself "too seriously" by saying IRL dudes don't respond with just faces? I responded and dapped everybody good or bad and said if they like it cool I don't and why. How is that relax worthy? Please don't do that weak stuff cause I have a differing opinion on some sneaks not a serious topic. Lastly how did I try to clown a sneak by saying I used to like them but it don't work for me anymore? Logically you on one fam.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Spare me the relax junk. Some of you cats just spew clockwork rhetoric everytime some disagrees. How am I taking myself "too seriously" by saying IRL dudes don't respond with just faces? I responded and dapped everybody good or bad and said if they like it cool I don't and why. How is that relax worthy? Please don't do that weak stuff cause I have a differing opinion on some sneaks not a serious topic. Lastly how did I try to clown a sneak by saying I used to like them but it don't work for me anymore? Logically you on one fam.

1) People respond in real life with funny faces all the time. 2) You're taking yourself too seriously by replying with paragraphs about a topic that you just said wasn't serious. 3) You tried to clown them by comparing them to 30 year old car.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:laff::laff:.......listen to this dumb motherfukker....nikka dont get frustrated at me cause nikkaz called you out on your asinine comment....:mjlol:......
Again you ain't making sense and as far as dumb that sounds good but online everybody thinks they doing better than a person they don't know from a can of paint. Why would I be frustrated? I just said you acting like a chick which you are in this instance. No frustration from me if anything you hyped cause I said them sneaks are not as hot to me as they once was. The chick stuff is a "call out" using smilies stop it fam. Lastly why you keep bringing everybody else in this? You out here looking for support? I already addressed them and said what I had to say.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Again you ain't making sense and as far as dumb that sounds good but online everybody thinks they doing better than a person they don't know from a can of paint. Why would I be frustrated? I just said you acting like a chick which you are in this instance. No frustration from me if anything you hyped cause I said them sneaks are not as hot to me as they once was. The chick stuff is a "call out" using smilies stop it fam. Lastly why you keep bringing everybody else in this? You out here looking for support? I already addressed them and said what I had to say.
:mjlol:.....nikka you the one acting like a hurt female up in here....:russ:.....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1) People respond in real life with funny faces all the time. 2) You're taking yourself too seriously by replying with paragraphs about a topic that you just said wasn't serious. 3) You tried to clown them by comparing them to 30 year old car.
No they don't not after somebody said whats the problem let me hear whats your problem. At least not ime. Secondly I'm not taking myself too seriously you just trying to use shaming language cause I disagree. I type fast it takes a minute or so to type that and its just to explain more clearly so it won't be as much bullshyt misunderstandings with words and such. Lastly I compared them to a 30 yr old car cause the damn sneaks are about 30/31 years old. Was I supposed to compare them to a tesla? Them sneaks drop today and wasn't AJ 1's who really copping with no nostalgic attachment to them? Its very few Chucks out here that remain popular and the 1's been sitting dude. That's not whats selling like that and if they was cats would be copping dunks like crazy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:.....nikka you the one acting like a hurt female up in here....:russ:.....
Just saying something doesn't make it true but dudes doing chick like actions would say so. I said the sneaks tired and y'all act like I said I nutted in your moms last night but I'm hurt. Ok then hurt it is.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just saying something doesn't make it true but dudes doing chick like actions would say so. I said the sneaks tired and y'all act like I said I nutted in your moms last night but I'm hurt. Ok then hurt it is.
:mjlol:....nikka you are claiming I brought other people in on this.....:laff::laff:....by posting this( :what::what::what:)....:laff:.....you on a good one right now....

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Looks is a main function of many sneakers and many older sneakers beat newer ones in yhat department:manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:....nikka you are claiming I brought other people in on this.....:laff::laff:....by posting this( :what::what::what:)....:laff:.....you on a good one right now....
Another chick like tactic of twisting shyt around that isn't there. Nowhere in my post did I say the smilies were bringing anyone in. Come on fam you out here strawmanning like a mother fukker right now. That don't even make sense dummy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Looks is a main function of many sneakers and many older sneakers beat newer ones in yhat department:manny:
I think its subjective with looks cause a lot of them older sneakers stinking in the stores. Sneaks that sold out back in the day and everybody had and loved are stinking. Huaraches, Webers, most non exclusive foams, a lot of J's, top tens, filas, etc. for the cats that grew up with them they copping a few but overall at least where I'm at they not selling like the newer stuff.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So back to shoes

Might get those Lebron 13 Summer Pack that dude was talking about....wanna wait to see if the price drop tho
Yea I was looking at them yesterday and I'm just waiting for those 14s to debut for that price drop. They look comfortable as hell.