Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
2iidhec.jpg

yo, I don't own a lot of Js, these are my first 1s and brehs, :wow:

leather quality is way better than the rest of my (mini) Jordan collection by miles. gonna cop some leather laces and dress em all the way up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I started wearing runners for work at the hospital. I'm mainly on my feet. Foams, Brons and Js wasn't cutting it for comfort. I tried roshes and later flyknits both really comfy and breathable. Peep the buzz on boost and picked up a few pairs. Great for work. :ehh:

I moving to just runners I love the comfort

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Honestly I started wearing runners for work at the hospital. I'm mainly on my feet. Foams, Brons and Js wasn't cutting it for comfort. I tried roshes and later flyknits both really comfy and breathable. Peep the buzz on boost and picked up a few pairs. Great for work. :ehh:
Yea I'm trynna get a pair to have for when I need to run errands or walk around somewhere

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm pretty much the same way. Runners are just more durable and comfortable.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

not really on the ADIDAS wave like alot of these hypebeast ( not in here). but i'm all for shoes being comfortable.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nah, I don't like how they look. I'm strictly a basketball shoe type of guy. I don't like how runners look.

Must have been a regional thing. Cats in NYC weren't wearing those until recently. But I've noticed ever since cats like Chris Brown started wearing them, they've exploded in popularity.
You're from NY right? This would make sense ..my boys were in NY and were able to cop UB and NMD with ease that were sold out here.
I used to buy way more ball shoes when I was playing ball multiple times a week but now I've switched (post surgery) since I do more training in the gym rather than play ball.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You're from NY right? This would make sense ..my boys were in NY and were able to cop UB and NMD with ease that were sold out here.
I used to buy way more ball shoes when I was playing ball multiple times a week but now I've switched (post surgery) since I do more training in the gym rather than play ball.

Yup, the Bronx to be exact. That's all I wore growing up, even now.