Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really on the ADIDAS wave like alot of these hypebeast ( not in here). but i'm all for shoes being comfortable.
Same story, I've only owned a pair of shell tops back in the day. Tried the boost earlier this Spring and I've been sold since, now I'm up to 3 pairs (3M, creams and mystery grey). GOAT comfort shoe, if I'm on vacation or doing anything walking the Jordan's are thrown to the bushes.

Only complaints are price and them ugly ass wave gradient design that adidas insists on releasing

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Did the Bordeaux sit last year?

I remember missing the 2011 release and not being able to find a decent pair for under 250-300. I was just browsing ebay and the some of the 2015s are going for less than 150 :ohhh:

edit: NDS Hares going 135 :damn:

the resale game aint what it used to be :wow: :blessed:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

I remember missing the 2011 release and not being able to find a decent pair for under 250-300. I was just browsing ebay and the some of the 2015s are going for less than 150 :ohhh:

They restocked multiple times and were super GR. These resellers (jordan at least) taking the L

Adidas resellers on the other hand :francis:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
CpqdmEvWgAATBCA.jpg:large
.....Adidas is on a fukking roll....:whew:...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

I was looking last night breh.

NDS in ebay terms is incorporated so loosely. Dudes be rockin' em a dozen times plus and have the nerve to categorize them as Near Dead Stock.

The subjectivity game of these new age sneaker heads is distorted as fukk.

But for $135?,,, must be for some real obscure sizes or from sellers with novice level sales.

For size 11... they were pushing around retail plus.

I'm still looking for a pair of DS Playoff 12's for a reasonable amount but to no avail. Dudes calling them superb condition *looks at pics and goes WTF!*.

I have kicks i've worn for years, frequently at that... that put these used-car salesman on ebay to shame.

Good fukkin' grief.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I was looking last night breh.

NDS in ebay terms is incorporated so loosely. Dudes be rockin' em a dozen times plus and have the nerve to categorize them as Near Dead Stock.

The subjectivity game of these new age sneaker heads is distorted as fukk.

But for $135?,,, must be for some real obscure sizes or from sellers with novice level sales.

For size 11... they were pushing around retail plus.

I'm still looking for a pair of DS Playoff 12's for a reasonable amount but to no avail. Dudes calling them superb condition *looks at pics and goes WTF!*.

I have kicks i've worn for years, frequently at that... that put these used-car salesman on ebay to shame.

Good fukkin' grief.

They look pretty good to me.The heels though :patrice: Sz 12.5 is a pretty rare size though.

Air Jordan Retro 7 Hare

On another note. yall think these Columbias legit? Dude accepted my offer for 200 shipped but he has 0 feedback so I'm iffy :patrice:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
im definitely copping a pair, just gonna wait on the discount.. that was one of the first j's i bought with my own money.. i wore em out til they were no longer wearable..
Whats the best rep sites right now? :mjpls: