GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Huaraches not having it.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE “NIGHT MAROON”
nike-air-huarache-night-maroon-0.jpg

This latest look for the Nike Air Huarache may have you thinking “Bordeaux”, thanks to its blend of black, dark grey, and maroon shades. The original Huarache runner does indeed seem to borrow a famous color scheme from the first Air Jordan to utilize Huarache technology, the Air Jordan 7, with this Bordeaux-like look. Officially, ‘Night Maroon’ for the shade of maroon on the Huarache bootie, the classic running shoe’s newest colorway also features black mesh and Anthracite synthetic leather, while the midsole contrasts in bright white. The “Night Maroon” Air Huarache is arriving at select Nike Sportswear retailers in Europe right now, so expect them here in the US soon.

NIKE AIR
Color: Anthracite/Night Maroon-Night Maroon
Style Code: 318429-026
Price: $110

I wat the mid ogs

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Huaraches not having it.

This latest look for the Nike Air Huarache may have you thinking “Bordeaux”, thanks to its blend of black, dark grey, and maroon shades. The original Huarache runner does indeed seem to borrow a famous color scheme from the first Air Jordan to utilize Huarache technology, the Air Jordan 7, with this Bordeaux-like look. Officially, ‘Night Maroon’ for the shade of maroon on the Huarache bootie, the classic running shoe’s newest colorway also features black mesh and Anthracite synthetic leather, while the midsole contrasts in bright white. The “Night Maroon” Air Huarache is arriving at select Nike Sportswear retailers in Europe right now, so expect them here in the US soon.

NIKE AIR

need to start getting into mainly Huaraches

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huaraches not having it.

NIKE AIR

Do they sell these in stores I want to pick up 2 pairs

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Zara shoes all look good in pics. in person not so much. these look dope and they on sale so you can't go wrong I guess, next time I'm in there I might look out for em myself
I got them a couple hours ago and the shoes look just like the advertised images.