Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Some "sonoma" shorts i picked up..l0l not sure if u heard of that brand,I havent but they were fresh so i grabbed them

:laff: :laff: i used to rock sonoma in middle school my they sell that shyt in kohls they still dope i know they was a steal camo is camos

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
He plays college football buy he looks sweet :manny:
We supposed to start goin to gym together,she plays college soccer,wants to try out for volleyball and wants me to help her with her lower body :jawalrus:
Im all for karma and aint tryna go after sumones girl but if she throws it at me,thats a whole nother story :smugfavre:

nikkaz is savages...

make that thread tho when it happens:lawd:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
nikkaz is savages...

make that thread tho when it happens:lawd:

Oh I will :jawalrus:
We went to work out yesterday,she went to change and come out in tighst and sports brs,i was like :ohhh: helped her stretch :myman: had her dumbbell squatting while i kept my hand btween her thighd right under the puss so she would keep proper form,had her doin squats while i watched from the front on bended knees,everytike dhe went down i could basically smell that thang :ohlawd: I swear i could of hit yesterday,she told me her whole fam went to lake but she didnt to come to gym with me,told me no ne was home,i just looked at her like :leon:,didnt make my move:snoop:,but theres always next time,plus she said she loged the way I made her go hard :smugfavre:

On another note,i saw that FL got re stock on Obs 12's,check 20 mins later and they all gone :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I had to pay rape for the foams :snoop:
Damn breh I feel your pain. Like I said my connect screwed me on release day so when I went to work afterwards I checked ndc because they stated it was going to be another "random" drop that day. However they dropped at the normal time. Added to cart and paid. Easiest cop of the year for me, when I saw them in stock on the website I was like :wtf: and then :myman:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh I feel your pain. Like I said my connect screwed me on release day so when I went to work afterwards I checked ndc because they stated it was going to be another "random" drop that day. However they dropped at the normal time. Added to cart and paid. Easiest cop of the year for me, when I saw them in stock on the website I was like :wtf: and then :myman:

I got an error message on my when i went to confirm:damn:

I did wake up late tho. :pachaha:

what size do u need

edit: nvm i guess u already copped

I can always send em back:myman:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh I will :jawalrus:
We went to work out yesterday,she went to change and come out in tighst and sports brs,i was like :ohhh: helped her stretch :myman: had her dumbbell squatting while i kept my hand btween her thighd right under the puss so she would keep proper form,had her doin squats while i watched from the front on bended knees,everytike dhe went down i could basically smell that thang :ohlawd: I swear i could of hit yesterday,she told me her whole fam went to lake but she didnt to come to gym with me,told me no ne was home,i just looked at her like :leon:,didnt make my move:snoop:,but theres always next time,plus she said she loged the way I made her go hard :smugfavre:

On another note,i saw that FL got re stock on Obs 12's,check 20 mins later and they all gone :rudy:

u shoulda cracked a joke that u loved the way she made u go hard too