Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
fukk that nikka talkin bout. Dunks make up most my collection. And Air Maxes (95s, 97s, 1s). Im only recently getting back into the Jordan game. People stay asking me about my Dunks. Jordans in midcuts are the highest ill go in sneakers though. No hi dunks at all. Never been a fan of hi's in any shoe.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
1.and whats wrong with dunks...
Dunks are for 16 year olds and insta-swag Asians in 2012. Same goes for any shoe in Nike's SB line. They were hot a few years back, but they're pretty lame now. LRG status. You can wear some pieces here and there, but it has to be super hot and it can be something done on the reg.

2. listen.. i read that blog... them aint my type of peopel them the type of people that be wearin rabbit ear highheels and nqqas be rockin vests made out of cheetah fur.. the hood wheres shorts breh
I dunno who told you to wear cheetah fur vests but cargo shorts aren't whoa, breh.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dunks are for 16 year olds and insta-swag Asians in 2012. Same goes for any shoe in Nike's SB line. They were hot a few years back, but they're pretty lame now. LRG status. You can wear some pieces here and there, but it has to be super hot and it can be something done on the reg.
Thanks...nigerian guy...cause lord knows, nobody knows fashion like the nigerians :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dunno who told you to wear cheetah fur vests but cargo shorts aren't whoa, breh.

this famous whiteman begs to differ breh...

joe-manganiello-air-jordan-i-1-new-love.jpg

opps those are jordans....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'll need these in November :noah:
Why does Nike have to increase the prices on J's though?
SMH at these being a Black Friday release. If I get these I'm paying preorder and having them mailed. When these release at stores it's going to be utter insanity :sadbron: