Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
What ever happened with these? Are they gonna be a quickstrike?

nike-air-foamposite-one-black-red-gold-01.jpg

:dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:wtf: people would think you're a Wale clone wannabe. Everybody knows how dude dresses so for you to do it wouldn't be anything special breh (no hate)

Na. im just saying. Lets say he never wore that outfit he put together on 106, and u wore it. nikkas would be looking at you with the :dwillhuh::leon::ohhh::obama::whoo:

Dude is the best dress dude in the game, imo.

I dont know how you dress, but every young nikka in NY with any kind of money dresses like Wale(tight/fitted style), he just wears jerseys and has more shoes than us.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Wale is the fleest nikka in the game hands down. I keep telling dudes jerseys is garbage wear, but they can be bought back if u mix the current tight/fitted style now.

Your jersey has to be tight/fitted, plain and simple. I could imagine me walking into the spot with a tight fitting throwback sonics jersey, fitted desert camo cargo pants and the new foams. Id turn every head in the fcking building and make nikkas sick. Wale is that nikka for real.:jawalrus:

No homo but Fab >>>>*

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
http://www.upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/AAP-Rocky-Balmain-Racc00n-Fur-Jacket-Givenchy-T-shirt-3.jpg

$wag