Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them fukin foams came out 2 239.40..Over 18.00$ in Ny tax :snoop:
Nike and Ny buggin right now..Oly 6s up next damn i need those in my life..After those its da oly 7s fire red 4s..Than im done till Steptember

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
ashanti-air-jordan-iv-4-cement.jpg

Damn ashanti lookin so damn thick. :noah:

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Just came back from Sneaker-Con in NYC... so much heat online... Couldn't get in at 2:30 because there were about 2000 people online ahead of me and it ended at 6.

Lots of heads walking around the line hawking SB9s and all variants of the LBJ9s for 250. I was like :ehh:

My little sis talked me out of it. She said you came for the Cement 3s in white, that is what you should get...

I would have loved to have gotten in and seen some of the vendor stalls in there though. I was surprised there were heads walking around with DS Yeezy 1s and 2s in their hands hawking on the sidewalk... Like this aint Kansas man, the wolves were lurking too...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wale is the fleest nikka in the game hands down. I keep telling dudes jerseys is garbage wear, but they can be bought back if u mix the current tight/fitted style now.

Your jersey has to be tight/fitted, plain and simple. I could imagine me walking into the spot with a tight fitting throwback sonics jersey, fitted desert camo cargo pants and the new foams. Id turn every head in the fcking building and make nikkas sick. Wale is that nikka for real.:jawalrus:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back from Sneaker-Con in NYC... so much heat online... Couldn't get in at 2:30 because there were about 2000 people online ahead of me and it ended at 6.

Lots of heads walking around the line hawking SB9s and all variants of the LBJ9s for 250. I was like :ehh:

My little sis talked me out of it. She said you came for the Cement 3s in white, that is what you should get...

I would have loved to have gotten in and seen some of the vendor stalls in there though. I was surprised there were heads walking around with DS Yeezy 1s and 2s in their hands hawking on the sidewalk... Like this aint Kansas man, the wolves were lurking too...

damn next time let niccaz know when they having that

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Wale is the fleest nikka in the game hands down. I keep telling dudes jerseys is garbage wear, but they can be bought back if u mix the current tight/fitted style now.

Your jersey has to be tight/fitted, plain and simple. I could imagine me walking into the spot with a tight fitting throwback sonics jersey, fitted desert camo cargo pants and the new foams. Id turn every head in the fcking building and make nikkas sick. Wale is that nikka for real.:jawalrus:

:leostare:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

:wtf: people would think you're a Wale clone wannabe. Everybody knows how dude dresses so for you to do it wouldn't be anything special breh (no hate)