Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I've said it repeatedly, when lebron ivs retro dudes will lose their minds. It is truly a classic, and is on par with most foams IMO. Dunkman ivs, NYCs, svsm, etc are all awesome.

I'm scouting em out now, why wait for retros, when you can find em new still. Hope they was stored properly. 6 years old..

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I've said it repeatedly, when lebron ivs retro dudes will lose their minds. It is truly a classic, and is on par with most foams IMO. Dunkman ivs, NYCs, svsm, etc are all awesome.

NT:

NikeDealer wrote:
Meetings are being had next week. Trust that...

I think this is going to be a case where Nike Basketball holds on to the catalog for Brons previous footwear.

If NSW got ahold of Brons 1 thru 8 Nike Basketball would be competing hard against its own line. NSW would release not only everything everyone's wanted but even stuff we dont.

Thats what those discussions will be. Trust me.. there will be a tug of war.

But a betting man would put Nike Basketball in the lead of its own product by only telling Lebron would could possibly happen and him stepping up and saying he's not for NSW getting his catalog.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
So they ARE gonna retro SBs :ohhh:

Rumors of Nike SB retroing some their classic hits began a few years back, and it seems as though they’re following through with a plan by the looks of this sample that recently surfaced. Danny Supa, former Nike SB Skateboarder, collaborated with Nike SB on a Dunk low in the early 2000′s and it looks like the SB colorway is back for a 2nd release. Could this be the beginning of the Nike SB retro era?

nike-sb-dunk-low-supa-retro.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Glad SB resurgence, I was praying they didn't die cuz I bought too many, and really didn't get the play I should have out of em

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Brehs, UPS dropping off the Black Elites today, but its raining still from Tropical Storm Debby. If my box soaking wet.. can I return these shyts? Eastbay.

He better put them on that 1 dry patch on my front step. He better have sense

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are the foams true to size? Want to make sure I bid on the right size.
Foams fit tight so it would probably be wise to go a half size up but they are supposed to mold to fit your feet. I get mine in the same size I get my J's.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Hey Los! back in '97 was you BMore nikkaz out in full force when the foams dropped? Im arguing with some nikka that is saying people came out in the hundreds at some mall back in '97.......