Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
nikkas I ain't a reseller. I don't usually do it but I saw the opportunity to basically get my pair for free. I ain't dying for the money so if they sit they sit in my closet. I can use them for trades or resell later. :manny:

Def will be great trade bait in a year or two, or 100% profit in two-three yrs

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1-Military 4s were never a super popular colorway
2-MJ never wore the Obsidian 12s in a game (I don't think)...plus more store inventory because they didn't drop on NDC
3-Resellers starting to fall back (I hope)

Nah, they're just holding off until the bigger releases come (Olympic 6/7, gold pack, foamposite). There's just too many releases right now.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
NIKE ZOOM KD IV “SCORING TITLE”

Nike-Zoom-KD-IV-Scoring-Title-Release-Date1.jpeg

Model: Nike Zoom KD IV
Color: Tour Yellow/Lemon Twist-Photo Blue
Article #: 473679-703
Release: Jul 21, 2012
MSRP: $95

Wouldn't mind owning these. I'm going to try for the foams but not too hard

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aye Any Of Ya'll Ever Do NIKEID For A Pair Like Lebrons, Kobes, Or KDs?

I've Only Done NikeID Once And That Was For A Simple Pair Of Dunks For A Simple Colorway I Really Wanted

But I Was Playing With It Yesterday And Made These Black And White KD's That Looked Pretty Ill

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Aye Any Of Ya'll Ever Do NIKEID For A Pair Like Lebrons, Kobes, Or KDs?

I've Only Done NikeID Once And That Was For A Simple Pair Of Dunks For A Simple Colorway I Really Wanted

But I Was Playing With It Yesterday And Made These Black And White KD's That Looked Pretty Ill

Yeah I did in what...06 or whatever when the original iD program came out.

They're fukking made out of cardboard and spraypaint I swear..easily the worst quality dunks I own. I imagine they're improved by then especially if they're dropping lebrons and shyt.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

I learnt my lesson on SB9s :sadbron:
Yeah I resold some shyts, BUT I also hooked people up with shyt for a fair price :ehh:
Im gonna slow down on buying hype shoes, (until Penny 5), BUT I am going to buy older models of shoes below retail that are sitting on these online stores.

Already found a bunch of shyt I missed.. :smugdraper:

The dude in the video is a clown tho, IMO... ole lip gloss wearing ass LL Cool J glossing lip nikka no homo BUT I agree with his viewpoints

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah I did in what...06 or whatever when the original iD program came out.

They're fukking made out of cardboard and spraypaint I swear..easily the worst quality dunks I own.

LMAO I Did Mine In Like 09 Or 10 The Quality Was Fine, I'd Be Hesitant To Do With A More Quality Shoe So I Wanna See Who's fukked With It

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Low key, who still has MAD patent leather sneakers from that 05-07 era when nike was dropping patent EVERYTHING? LOL

Patent dunks, AF1s, etc were all over metro detroit...I remember kids on NT beasting extra EXTRA hard on the Brazil and world cup AF1s, and even worse on the Rhonaldinos, and Rasheed Wallace lows in patent leather...

I did too though...word to the Dontrelle Willis dunk his :stopitslime: I can't wear them shyts with nothin lol

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Anybody knows the fit of earlier Lebrons, specifically 2,3 and 4s? (Them 1, 5 and 6 are horrid)

TTS or size up .5 like 7,8, and 9?