Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Yup, have the spot camped. My girl works at the the OBGYN office (she is billing supervisor not a nurse) and knows the asian guy at Champs wifey, who had a baby. I know the spanish nikkas at Champs. Im just gonna wake up June 2nd at 6am get my girl some Starbucks, proceed to Champs. She buy mine, I buy for 2Stacks, and leave...

2Stacks PM the info breh, on size and shiet. So I don't lose it in this thread.

:ooh: which mall breh?? us 813 nikkas gotta eat together

i got a connect in brandon footlocker

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:ooh: which mall breh?? us 813 nikkas gotta eat together

i got a connect in brandon footlocker

Tyrone - St Pete... fukk University Mall for day of releases, unless its HOH exclusive (never had an issue with HOH). University mall cashier at Footaction buying up supplies, and wanna sell it out the store for more $$$ (Lebron Chinas). Same Footaction denied me using coupons, on shyt that was out for 3 weeks (after 2 weeks of release date coupons are supposed to be valid)

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Tyrone - St Pete... fukk University Mall for day of releases, unless its HOH exclusive (never had an issue with HOH). University mall cashier at Footaction buying up supplies, and wanna sell it out the store for more $$$ (Lebron Chinas)

i usually hit international (all cacs) dont even have to sit in a line just wake up at 9 and drive up there

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
It use to be real easy to get shoes in a 13 now its become a challenge....I see you Kalon and to all the other heads posting what you got good looks.....Ill share my modest collection when I get back from Portland in a few hours.....its nothing compared to what I use to have....:to:

someone that knows the struggle...lol :sadbron::noah:

N-DUB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Somerville, Philadelphia
I can't pm yet not enough post, I could use another pair of Concords
How much u want for them?

Give me an offer price

4fv0xj.jpg

I'll prolly setup a big cartel page for all of these

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
new pics

Retro-12.jpg

Retro-12-01(2).jpg

This month will bring us something unique from the Jordan brand, scheduled to release this never before seen colorway of the Air Jordan 12 Retro in just a few weeks.

Utilizing a color scheme we all love with a grey-based look, this Air Jordan 12 Retro comes to life with hits of orange to create somewhat of a Charlotte Bobcats inspired look. Cool Grey works most of the nubuck upper on them, while white takes care of the overlay, midsole, outsole, laces and other areas throughout. Team orange completes the Bobcats inspiration, taking care of the midsole tab, tongue liner and detailing, outsole branding and other areas throughout.

Look for the Cool Grey/Team Orange Air Jordan 12 Retro to hit select Jordan Brand accounts May 19th.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
size 10.5 DS jordan vi black/varsity red $225 shipped

worn 2-3 times size 11 Air Griffey 1 "Freshwater" $160 shipped

pm me for links if interested