Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I like em, but Im passin... unless a friend/fam hook me up. Just copped dem Lebron Elites a day ago :gladbron:

Nike-LeBron-9-Elite-Black-Metallic-Gold-1.jpg

:drool:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:scheme:

The audacity of nikkas. Chick ain't thinking. She wears a size 5 tim king wears an 11. Check his twitter timking124. If they was fake ida BEEN called em out. And then to say my shyt fake? I proved it and I'll prove it again when my 80 cent pair of airmaxes come in.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
i dont know man im feelin em with the pink laces a lil more :manny:

I just want to put Black Laces in mine... shytty lace job, and not Lebron Crown laces. If I had the Miami Nights, I would have my extra laces. Can't believe no one selling their extra laces on ebay either.

lebron9-ps-elite-south-beach-68-web-black.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:scheme:

The audacity of nikkas. Chick ain't thinking. She wears a size 5 tim king wears an 11. Check his twitter timking124. If they was fake ida BEEN called em out. And then to say my shyt fake? I proved it and I'll prove it again when my 80 cent pair of airmaxes come in.

u want more nikkas bidding against u?

fuk them nikkas man.........u put it out there, nikkas still aint fukking with it just leave it at that.

A site like this will lose its appeal if too many know about it anyways

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nike Sportswear's Foamposite family is set to grow by one at the end of the month when the "Gym Green" Foamposite Pro officially hits retail. Black is paired together with color-shifting synthetic materials on the upper, while the vibrant green hue stands out on tongue and heel branding. Sitting below is the usual carbon fiber plate and translucent rubber outsole.

The "Gym Green" Foamposite Pro will be available at Nike Sportswear retailers like Mr. R Sports on Saturday, June 30.

06/30/12 Nike Air Foamposite Pro
624041-302 Black/Gym Green
$220.00

nike-air-foamposite-pro-black-gym-green-01.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-black-gym-green-04.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-black-gym-green-02.jpg