Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Penny Auctions | Sneaker Jack

Penny auction site. 20 free bids to sign up. you get 10 free bids if you refer someone who buys. bids cost 50 cents each. Auctions are tuesday-sunday. shoes are 100% legit. depending on shoe popularity auctions can go for hours. sometimes the timer fukks up, and the chick tends to restart the auction when that happens. couple times a week she does double bid promos via twitter so if you buy $15 worth and make the promo you get $30 worth. that's how you eat.

when you win, shoes take 10-14 days to get to you.

they sell for so cheap cause nikkas buy the bids. i think she cops from a reseller then pockets the profits.

when you see a nikka named timking124, stop bidding. he will win. he's won 9 auctions so far.

I figured i would give the site a try :manny: oh and I used you as a referral :win: so don't spend all them bids on 1 shoe :smugfavre:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
almost $100 over retail for a GR? :shaq2: I'll take my chances next month.:
Not me these are must haves for me when they announced they was coming out this year I bought a Polo that matches that still has the tags on it last summer. Joint been waiting in closet for a year now. :noah:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Rocked the south beach 9's with the teal laces for the first time yesterday :win: Kills the pink laces easy.