Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Surprised this wasn't posted yet....Big F'n News...

reebok-basketball-2012-2013.jpg

reebok-cross-training-2012-2013.jpg

reebok-running-2012-2013.jpg

As hinted at by the likes of Reebok man Swizz Beatz, the Reebok Question was just the tip of the iceberg as far as classics they’re bringing back in the near future. So what exactly will the line up look like when they really open the floodgates? Feast you eyes upon this, a set up of samples from what’s to come featuring a laundry list of retros like the Reebok Answer IV, Reebok DMX Run, Reebok Kamikaze (in OG form) and many more. Make sure you hit the jump with us to peep the three full pages of pics from this exciting set of sneaks and let us know which model you’re most looking forward to from the Reebok 2012-2013 range

Reebok 2012-2013 Preview | SneakerNews.com

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
:ohhh::whoo::leon::ahh:

The A4s...The Kamikazes!...The Emmitts!...DMX Runs...Finally....:krs:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
182589_10151099959408888_6763334_n.jpg

Please tell me these aren't real

LOL Those Are Designed By Jeremy Scott, He's Made All Type Of Outragious Designs For Adidas, I Think He Does Em More As An Art More So Then Creating A Good Looking Shoe

adidas-jeremy-scott-leather-wings-fw2010-front.jpg

discount-adidas-jeremy-scott-3-tongue-by-originals-x-yellow-black-on-sale-10592.jpg

AdidasJeremyScottJSTeddyBear1.jpg

Adidas%20Jeremy%20Scott%20Gorilla%20Shoes.jpg

adidas-jeremy-scott-leopard-tail-sneakers-2.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
didnt know patrick ewing had a custom addidas shoe

I Remember Putting Up A Story About The Ewing Line Making A Come Back In My Knicks Blog, I Wonder If They Still Plan On Doing It

One of the most prominent sneaker brands of the 90′s is set for a much-anticipated comeback. Ewing Athletics, a company revolving around former New York Knicks great Patrick Ewing, revealed yesterday that they would be back in 2012.

Much like many basketball stars in the 90′s Patrick Ewing had a signature shoe. However, not many had a brand solely concentrated on them. Ewing Athletics has long been considered one of the best sneakers lines of its time so word of their comeback is extremely exciting.

The rumors were validated yesterday as an official Ewing Athletics twitter account @EwingAthletics surfaced and tweeted “Ewing Back” with the picture of the Ewing keychains shown above. Word has it four colorways in a classic Ewing model will hit shelves sometime this summer.

No pictures or pricing details are available at this point but stick with stupidDOPE for more info as it becomes available. Are you hype for the return of Ewing Athletics?

ewsneak.jpg