Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
shyt id be happy with knowin my pair is secured,the discount and all that other shyt is extra,but i swear,its like finishline,footlocker and dem is never hiring :snoop:

Best way to do it is fill out an application and afterwards talk to the actual store manager. Most of the regular managers don't give a fukk unless it's a piece of underage ass :comeon: and won't take you seriously. Main man/women in charge may listen you though.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Wore my "Chicago" 10's for the 1st time
rocked a red Lacoste wit some black Levis cargo shorts :king:
2qid8jc.jpg

dope

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I haven't really been checking for the lebrons because I'm not into them but it looks like the prices are starting to come down a little on the south beaches. I know they were asking over $600 not long ago but they're cheaper here. This place is on the legit list on niketalk
Nike LeBron 9 Elite McFly

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo i cant express how upset i am over them yeezy's man...........i passed up on a nice all white party out dc last night to win this auction. I stayed up ALLLLLLLL NIGHT!!!! still had 260 bids to fire off..........downsized that site for about 20 seconds to look at some dumb ass thread on here......went back, auction over.

im so dissappointed man........smh

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Last night i rocked my burgandy trainers...today i woke up sayin "what have i done!?" Def made some bad decisions last night.

On a lighter note. Im watchin this dream team doc...am i the only person who noticed these...

425745f1-63dd-2f57.jpg

:krs: they look like some infrared viis.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas