Wore my "Chicago" 10's for the 1st time
rocked a red Lacoste wit some black Levis cargo shorts :king:
2qid8jc.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I been thinkin of workin part time at shoe spot,just so I would get to secure my pair,how doesthat work tho?

Most of the time it just depends on whether you have a bytchass manager or not. If they're are cool they will just hold your shoe to the side as long as you pick them up the morning of release. If they're a dikk they will tell you to get up early in the morning to get them before the store opens up and what not. Either way you and your co-workers will get first dibs. Just hope you don't have 3 or 4 guys that wear the same size as you....

Finish Line has been :aicmon: status since this resell game took off though especially since the black cement 3's. Only giving a single discount for one person to use per store on each jordan release and now employees can sometimes only buy 1 pair of shoes on a lot of new releases. Got me looking like :upsetfavre:

As long as I'm getting a single pair of the 12's and 6's I'm good. :youngsabo:

Know lots of people like to bytch about the quality, but they are on point this time around. :ahh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Most of the time it just depends on whether you have a bytchass manager or not. If they're are cool they will just hold your shoe to the side as long as you pick them up the morning of release. If they're a dikk they will tell you to get up early in the morning to get them before the store opens up and what not. Either way you and your co-workers will get first dibs. Just hope you don't have 3 or 4 guys that wear the same size as you....

Finish Line has been :aicmon: status since this resell game took off though especially since the black cement 3's. Only giving a single discount for one person to use per store on each jordan release and now employees can sometimes only buy 1 pair of shoes on a lot of new releases. Got me looking like :upsetfavre:

As long as I'm getting a single pair of the 12's and 6's I'm good. :youngsabo:

Know lots of people like to bytch about the quality, but they are on point this time around. :ahh:

shyt id be happy with knowin my pair is secured,the discount and all that other shyt is extra,but i swear,its like finishline,footlocker and dem is never hiring :snoop: