Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why yall didnt tell me about these? I saw these in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. :to: I want a pair bad. Y'all no I'm a Louisiana Blood like Lil Wayne. I might cop some reps.

Nike-Hyperfuse-6-800x600.jpeg

images
My boys know that I'm always on the prowl at sneaker shops and they ALL want a pair if I see one for any non-ridic price

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
those kings prides are crazy though. heavily slept on imo
Agreed, just cuz they are a general easy to find release, these might end up on sale. The color way is excellent for this model.

Just read Frank Thomas is suing reebok, hope these Big Hurt retros still drop, they look fukking dope, my fav reeboks since the Questions retroed..

2h64pyt.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Agreed, just cuz they are a general easy to find release, these might end up on sale. The color way is excellent for this model
these joints still in stores? I know they didn't sell out fast but I thought they were gone by now

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Rif.la has the Sixers size 11 for 300$ and also has them at size 10.5 same price. I wear size 11.5 and my gamma blues fit fine but I can slip them on and off, if u want a really tight fit(like to play ball, not that u would in these but nevertheless) id go a half size down from usual size. They got Area 51s for 325$ size 11. All 3 sneakers are DS... Also a local boutique had the Suns and Gamma Greens for 250 I think

Just found a size 11 of the area 51s for 320 on the bay.

Most ever spent on a pair of freaking sneakers. Smh.

A gawt damn car payment.

What are we doin breah?!?!

:ohlawd:

But yeah, they run half a size big. Easily the longest shoes in my fleet. I have the suns (vastly underrated) and i had to toss in them insoles from target (.99$) and theyre much more tolerable.

Of all the kicks i wear, those prolly generate some of the most real-life daps from non sneaker-familiar humans.

*yeshrug*

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Agreed, just cuz they are a general easy to find release, these might end up on sale. The color way is excellent for this model.

Just read Frank Thomas is suing reebok, hope these Big Hurt retros still drop, they look fukking dope, my fav reeboks since the Questions retroed..

2h64pyt.jpg
Damn those are fire

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
video_image-183272-565x372.jpg

Dont know if these are customs or ids but they make the rumored release joints look like shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't help but want a pair of Yeezy IIs. I really love the shoe design and colorway. I just wished they werent so hyped and limited. I would spend DB prices on having a pair.

check out this vid.

don't know the guys rep in the vid..
i was gonna post it anyway.
then, i saw your response, so I quoted it.
you, may want to know this info with vid proof.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
air-jordan-6-champagne.jpg

Following the “Cigar” colorway, Jordan Brand is adding a bit more story to the upcoming pack by releasing the Air Jordan VI “Champagne” – a colorway resembling the bottles popped during the 91′ championship celebration. The Air Jordan VI Retro sports patent green uppers with gold accents, and an extra Ring lace lock commemorating Mike’s first championship win.

I so need these...

real talk,...
they need a pair of foamposite vi's...

art barr