Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Did you ever cop them feezys hommie?

Oh yeah. Wearing them this friday to a party for the first time (we doin' lines, fam. First time for me :ohlawd: ).

I'll take a selfie with them on for the fam. I didn't realize how many celebs rock Feezies... until i owned a pair. You become an Feezy/Yeezy expert
with keen eye for the imperfections/differences. Then you be like, "Hmmm... who else out chea got Feezy's? Tryna stunt on them c*nts..."

But trill talk...

Will cop another pair in May for my bday.

These things impress.

hee hee hee.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-8.jpg

Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-1.jpg

Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-7.jpg

:banderas:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And talking about Feezies.
The other day I walked out a pizza joint, I had my gammas on and this dude was sitting outside and I could tell he saw that I was a 'head and he kicked his feet out. I'm 99.9%
sure that he was wearing some "Fake Octobers" and I'm 99% sure that he knew that I knew that.
But dude still kicked his feet out for me to see them like :jawalrus:.. I was like "Nice shoes, breh" :ld:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What size?

11 my chap. You have?

And talking about Feezies.
The other day I walked out a pizza joint, I had my gammas on and this dude was sitting outside and I could tell he saw that I was a 'head and he kicked his feet out. I'm 99.9%
sure that he was wearing some "Fake Octobers" and I'm 99% sure that he knew that I knew that.
But dude still kicked his feet out for me to see them like :jawalrus:.. I was like "Nice shoes, breh" :ld:

Naw breh... he was just acknowledging that they were bunks yeezies and he had nothing to hide - and put 'em out there for your reassurance
that they were indeed, Feezy Octobers.

I probably won't do the same thing, just go about my way... but homedude got jokes for that subtle debacle.

Hee hee.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
11 my chap. You have?

Naw breh... he was just acknowledging that they were bunks yeezies and he had nothing to hide - and put 'em out there for your reassurance
that they were indeed, Feezy Octobers.

I probably won't do the same thing, just go about my way... but homedude got jokes for that subtle debacle.

Hee hee.

Rif.la has the Sixers size 11 for 300$ and also has them at size 10.5 same price. I wear size 11.5 and my gamma blues fit fine but I can slip them on and off, if u want a really tight fit(like to play ball, not that u would in these but nevertheless) id go a half size down from usual size. They got Area 51s for 325$ size 11. All 3 sneakers are DS... Also a local boutique had the Suns and Gamma Greens for 250 I think

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
What's crazy is I knew a chick who worked at RL and got 50% for reg price, 40% sale price and 30% outlet

3 months later she quit :aicmon:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I got the same message WCA got, for my order of just a single pair of joggers. If i get these and even if not, i never have anything bad to say about RL as a company at all.

That was some standup shyt they did NOT have to do.

EDIT: SHIPPED. bytch!!!!!! Wooooooooooo

Last edited:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Just Blaze sound like a kid on Xmas when he says "we won".:laff:

and people in new orleans be like "Polo outta style". nikka, shyt been around damn near 50 yrs. all them other brands come and go. Key is you gotta get shyt that DOESN'T have the logo on it. or get custom polos that you can't find in the store. The "Regular" shyt, you buy that at half off or more only.