Decatur where its greater
Clae-early-spring-2014-lookbook-3.jpeg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Making its long-awaited return to retail this spring, the Nike Air Raid will release in at least four different colorways between now and June.

This pair brings metallic gold leather and white mesh to together on the upper, which rests atop a speckled midsole and gold rubber outsole. Gold branding adorns the tongue and cross-trap, while 'For Outdoor Use Only' is embossed on the heel.

If you're looking to go OVO without paying OVO prices, you can grab the Gold/White Air Raid for $125 on Friday, June 6.
nike-air-raid-gold-white-02.jpg

nike-air-raid-gold-white-03.jpg

nike-air-raid-gold-white-04.jpg

nike-air-raid-gold-white-05.jpg

:leon:

Release Date list updated in the sneaker group.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I can't wait for a nice spring day to just break out my Brons and some cargos lol

I just copped some nike running shorts from Sports authorization. Errbody in the society rocks bball shorts and my cargo shorts are too bulky for my current taste.

At least with the lebrons being midtops... they'll cover my cankles a bit. Swish.

baltsneakershow
1 hour ago
Bruh ordered blackout Bron 11 and was sent South Beach 11. Low key Miami vice patterns all over.

:damn:

Nike does that deliberately to create hype.

They do that with kobe's and jordans too. Send the customer the wrong style that isn't set to be released until a later date, knowing its gonna
hit the sneaker blogs and shoe forums.

All engineered to drive hypnitis.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I just copped some nike running shorts from Sports authorization. Errbody in the society rocks bball shorts and my cargo shorts are too bulky for my current taste.

At least with the lebrons being midtops... they'll cover my cankles a bit. Swish.

Nike does that deliberately to create hype.

They do that with kobe's and jordans too. Send the customer the wrong style that isn't set to be released until a later date, knowing its gonna
hit the sneaker blogs and shoe forums.

All engineered to drive hypnitis.

Someone on NT got the Venom 10s a couple of months early....think he ordered the Bobcat 10s