:gladbron::banderas:

C%20Will%20Yeguete%20Bron%2011%20iD.jpeg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I'd be happy if everyone got their orders shipped execpt just blaze, how you a millionaire who still gets crazy royalties but youre bragging about a come up on polo. I understand rich people got to shop too, but bragging about getting a discount and having a 7 fig bank account :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'd be happy if everyone got their orders shipped execpt just blaze, how you a millionaire who still gets crazy royalties but youre bragging about a come up on polo. I understand rich people got to shop too, but bragging about getting a discount and having a 7 fig bank account :snoop:
Yeah shououts to JB, one of my favorite producers but idk if this is a good look. I guess anybody wouldn't mind a good bargain or so

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
His love of Lo is pretty well known and deep. He's like everyone else that stocked up, just deeper pockets :manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sought after for years now by Air Max fans since its original release, the Air Max 98 is now officially back—although you'll still have to wait a bit longer if you want to pick them up in the States. First up in the 98's return is this original colorway in 'White/Team Orange/Metallic Silver', modeled after the original "Deep Orange/Varsity Maize" version.

Check out the first beauty shots of the Air Max 98 retro compliments of London's Foot Patrol, where they are available now, and expect the '98 to land stateside soon.
Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-8.jpg

Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-1.jpg

Air-Max-98-White-Orange-Silver-7.jpg