Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
NVM :sadbron: that shyt had the sizes but it was sold out. Knew it was too good to be true.
See my post where I bolded - fukk ass site, not putting SOLD OUT :why: Was gonna grab them Miami Nights for da low at $180. Still added it to the legit list though - http://www.the-coli.com/376445-post2842.html

anyone know if sneakerfather is legit?
Not sure, BUT if you find out , let me know so I can add to the list

Thats because outside of the internet them joints aint selling so stores are not carrying them. Matter of fact I have yet to see a pair in person :manny:
I see KDs in person and in stores here, BUT never Foamposites (no one rocking them) or selling em.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
them KD 5s look fukking basic as shyt. now i know i have one of the top 5 KD shoes to release. I will not be purchasing any KD 5s.

just give me the finals KD 4s

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i thought u said u were retiring after bred XIs

i did. but i want to have all the og 11 colorways (need space jams, columbias, bred 11s) and 3s (need fire reds). as far as jordans go im just more than 10 colorways away from having all that i need

olympic 6s
infrared 6s
bred 1s
royal 1s
fire red 3s
black 4s
fire red 4s
bred 11
SJ 11
columbia 11
bred 12
bred 13
laney 5
obsidian 12

if i got all those with a few other shoes mixed in i still wouldn't hit 50 pairs. and some pairs i will buy upon every release: bred 11s, true blue 3s, concords, cement 4s, black 3s. so ill slow down definitely after 2013 (have no choice). i dont think i'll actually retire, just come out of the shadows for certain shoes.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
What do yall nikkas know about the Snow Beach 'Lo?

x1000j.jpeg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I want the Lebron 10 to be average, so I can enjoy my 9s :krs: and grab a bunch of Penny Vs

I like Hyperdunks tho... have a few

Breh, everyone was shytting on the Lebron 9s at first...then the colorways started dropping.

The first pics I saw of the Chinas...:noah:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good My Blue 4's Today

Contemplating Getting Rid Of The Red Mars Joints, I Dunno

swqq6r.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Keep the Mars, then skip the Reds when they drop. Yours still look decent.

----
Just dropped bunch of money on tanks and cargos for the cruise this weekend. Can't wait to relax... Me, my g/f and her 2 female friends. Miami slides getting worn... no better time to unDS some fukkin slides and prolly my Cannons Brons get unds also. Depends on what fits I pack.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Keep the Mars, then skip the Reds when they drop. Yours still look decent.

----
Just dropped bunch of money on tanks and cargos for the cruise this weekend. Can't wait to relax... Me, my g/f and her 2 female friends. Miami slides getting worn... no better time to unDS some fukkin slides and prolly my Cannons Brons get unds also. Depends on what fits I pack.

Yeah The Thing About The Mars Joints Is They Felt Big When I 1st Copped, 95% Of The Time I Dont Try On Kicks Cuz They Always Fit Right But These Felt Big, So I Barely Wore Em, I Think I Wore These Twice

Not To Mention For Whatever Reason I Think My Foot Shrunk lol Either That Or The 35lbs I Recently Dropped Has My Foot Thinner So Them Mars Feel Even More Big, I Mean Dont Get Me Wrong Im Not Swimming In Them, They Just Aint A FIT I Like.

They In Good Condition Though, Like I Said I Wore Em Like Twice, If Anything The Laces Might Be A Lil Dusty, Im Not 100 On Selling Them Yet But Who Knows.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
one of the foams i got on ebay turned to be fugazi :stopitslime: refund business is a bytch