Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

Being a Duke fan I automatically gotta :camby:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:laff:

ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

nikka! :ohmy: They're NOT GOING TO DO THAT. ARE THEY?!?! :gladbron:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Jordan actually listened to me?
them shyts gon be yellow by spring. I've never seen a picture of columbias without yellowing somewhere on the shoe...usually the patent leather and/or the sole. Nike could do some new things with the XI if they just used their heads.

i8AOg.jpg

7vj9D.jpg

Oy1D4.jpg
good Columbias are wack. Need to drop the Navy Snakeskin Lows or them Pantones. Maybe a new colorway
Gotta disagree. Aint nothin special about em. Everytime I seen em the sole was yellow and the patent leather was mother of pearl. But I respect your opinion. Not my cup of tea...would rather see something else drop. Concords>>Space Jams>>>Breds>>>Cool Greys>>>Snake Skin Lows>>>Pantones>>>Stealths>>>University Blue Lows>>>Varsity Red Lows>>>Columbias.

We had the all white lows with the red sole drop recently...and the all white anniversary joints dropped not too long ago. Don't see the need for them Columbias. Wackest XIs hands down IMO.
I been tellin ya'll nikkas they should've dropped the Pantone XIs instead of the Gammas and the Columbias or whatever the fukk else nikkas was wanting. nobody wanted to hear what i had to say

Now we just need them Navy Snakeskin joints to drop and i'll be good. Def in for this fukkery

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces 2014 Teaser
March 4, 2014 | Ray P 2

The quality won’t stop.

Take a look at a preview of a brand new Ronnie Fieg collaboration with fine footwear brand Filling Pieces. Two models were previewed in all black as well as red donning a smooth quilted leather upper. Filling Pieces is definitely making moves quietly, seeking to make a reputation with quality product rather then settle for current trends. These two collaborated quite a few times. No information is available regarding release or pricing, be sure to stick with TSG for future updates.

:takedat:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
ndhGpao.jpg

:damn:

tumblr_lyg2ffhAZz1qk8hih.gif