Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

2vi426x.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

b0e.gif

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
ndhGpao.jpg

At first they were saying these were a QS. Is Jordan Brand actually gonna drop 2 pairs of XI!? :dead:
There will definitely be blood ..

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
ndhGpao.jpg

:takedat:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Tryna get my shoe game back. These finally came in the mail from InStyleShoes.com. Creative Reaction brown tweed

creative-recreation-kaplan-hi-1.jpg
All that white those gonna have you scrubbing like a muthafukker, I'm about to cop the all white version of those Clae's I posted too so I'll be in the same boat.