Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
These aren't a custom? Watch the thrones were made b/c of the album, there is no watch the throne album coming out

I'm just quoting what I saw breh, dont shoot the messenger. We have seen Lebron shoes use the same theme year after year (Hornets, Cannons, Miami Nights, South Beach etc.) maybe they might want to capitalize on it. I'd guess they would throw it on the elites since those shyts NEVER sell.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in that counterfeit thread in JBO stocking up on gammas and concords :russ:

Honestly I ain't mad at em no more. Everything is all fukked up.

I was clownin those futures when the pics first came out, but Im all in on the glows. I doubt they'll drop to discount like the other woven stuff.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
:noah: gonna be a hot summer!

air-jordan-11-low-concord-summer-2014.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
can any sneakerheads put me onto some dope shoes that aren't insanely expensive? I'm a noob here in the market for some new kicks.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ndhGpao.jpg

Jordan Brand is feeling the Air Jordan 11 for the upcoming Holiday season and as a result, we’ll be seeing one of the most coveted pairs in the Air Jordan Retro “Pantone” series release at the end of the year. If you recall, Usher previewed a pair a few months back and now you’ll be able to scoop yours up come Holiday 2014. Stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” release and keep it locked here on Modern Notoriety.

these and the columbia's around the holidays :banderas: