Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Question brehs...how would one go about setting up a boutique selling shoes? Like how would I get in with the companies to get the shoes and sell em at retail? And wat about being tier 0?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Question brehs...how would one go about setting up a boutique selling shoes? Like how would I get in with the companies to get the shoes and sell em at retail? And wat about being tier 0?
Don't even try it breh. It costs a lot of money and u have to have a well established business just to get ur application even reviewed by nike and tier 0 accounts are the hardest to get.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

to sell at retail forget about it. You'd need a nike/jb account for that and you're not getting that w/o xxx,xxx amount of capital. Also from what I've heard is that Nike plans on cannibalizing retail stores, idk how true that is heard that from a ftl manager who spoke to a nike rep but that idea is kind if inconsistent with them letting fnl license the JB store

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nike-air-unlimited-1994.jpg

hey brehs,...
did they ever retro these?

I don't remember this as the normal color way.

also,....
does anyone know of a pair of adidas with two Velcro straps from 1990?
they had the adidas logo on the side in red, and came in all white.
I will try to find a pic of them,...
other than this parker lewis footage.

art barr