Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Bgozxx8CcAAjigu.png

:ohmy: :ohhh:

:damn: now that shyt is :wow:

and yall know i have never said i liked a kobe but that bytch hard as fukk tucked in
so is it safe to say its a dope shoe nikkas just dont like them being high top n nikkas just dont like kobe?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
The only difference from Ebay would be the members of this site. We'd be protected from scams by paypal but some of the members in the proposed group may be the weirdos I mentioned.
The section were in TLR is full of weirdos who stalk/trade peoples information in sub groups.
I'm not telling you not to move on your good idea, I'm just giving you a heads up on what to expect.

Yeah you right bunch of lames on here filtered in with some cool ass dudes.. but yeah it is a bigger risk for the person selling them

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Question....how can I go about receiving Twitter updates without having a twitter?......I really don't want to get on that...

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Question....how can I go about receiving Twitter updates without having a twitter?......I really don't want to get on that...
https://blog.twitter.com/2010/introducing-fast-follow-and-other-sms-tips

Fast Follow. Anyone in the US can receive Tweets on their phone even if they haven’t signed up for Twitter. This is a simple way for people to get information they care about in real-time. For example, let’s say you want to get Tweets from New York City’s office of emergency management (@NotifyNYC). Just text ‘follow NotifyNYC’ to 40404 in the US.

Ex. text "follow nikeAtl" to 40404

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
https://blog.twitter.com/2010/introducing-fast-follow-and-other-sms-tips

Fast Follow. Anyone in the US can receive Tweets on their phone even if they haven’t signed up for Twitter. This is a simple way for people to get information they care about in real-time. For example, let’s say you want to get Tweets from New York City’s office of emergency management (@NotifyNYC). Just text ‘follow NotifyNYC’ to 40404 in the US.

or text "follow nikeAtl" to 40404

:salute:

Preciate it bruh.....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Does nike have premade links for shoes just in case there is a restock i need one for some belairs (if they re stock) and mot importantly bred 11s

Nike sometimes restocks using the same link that they released them. They :troll: on this weekend though. They released some flyknits using the red october link and alot of ppl using auto checkout bots but them :heh: