Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
yall nikkas buying used shoes? I got some shyt im gettin ready to ebay
That's what I'm saying nikkas needa make a thread or something where we can sell and buy shoes n shyt I mean even if nobody buys em u can always go on eBay .. just seems like it would be cool for the coli shoe brehs

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm all for this. I dunno if bk and brook will be too excited about it tho, since with $$$ changing hands there is bound people claiming to be ripped off and the like and they aren't trying to take on that sort of responsibility

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for this. I dunno if bk and brook will be too excited about it tho, since with $$$ changing hands there is bound people claiming to be ripped off and the like and they aren't trying to take on that sort of responsibility

Yeah true I ain't think about all that I can see the fukkery these lame trolls will cause now.. fukk it brehs

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I take it seriously. *I* won't fukk anyone over. But that risk is why I will only sell to certain people. when i sold corks everything was all good, but when i tried to buy taxis the first time the nikka tried to scam me.

the second time it was all good. different seller. I'll sell to Brad, Max, Howie...and i know if i or they really needed something from the other we gonna try to help (ex: I know @Howie Doroughberg is :noah: for the infrared 6s so i will TRY to help but I also have to work during the release)

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I take it seriously. *I* won't fukk anyone over. But that risk is why I will only sell to certain people. when i sold corks everything was all good, but when i tried to buy taxis the first time the nikka tried to scam me.

the second time it was all good. different seller. I'll sell to Brad, Max, Howie...and i know if i or they really needed something from the other we gonna try to help (ex: I know @Howie Doroughberg is :noah: for the infrared 6s so i will TRY to help but I also have to work during the release)
what happened when dude tried to scam u like how.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
what happened when dude tried to scam u like how.

i allowed a week and a couple days for shipping due to cold weather. hadnt even gotten a label. Paid on like dec 30 or so. Got my money back Jan 17. These dudes be using paypal as interest free loans....not realizing they keep doing it paypal wont let em sell anymore.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
i allowed a week and a couple days for shipping due to cold weather. hadnt even gotten a label. Paid on like dec 30 or so. Got my money back Jan 17. These dudes be using paypal as interest free loans....not realizing they keep doing it paypal wont let em sell anymore.

Damn, dudes are fukkin scumbags :snoop:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
thats messed up. y dont ppl treat ppl how they want to be treated

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The only difference from Ebay would be the members of this site. We'd be protected from scams by paypal but some of the members in the proposed group may be the weirdos I mentioned.
The section were in TLR is full of weirdos who stalk/trade peoples information in sub groups.
I'm not telling you not to move on your good idea, I'm just giving you a heads up on what to expect.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Bgozxx8CcAAjigu.png

:ohmy: :ohhh:

:damn: now that shyt is :wow:

and yall know i have never said i liked a kobe but that bytch hard as fukk tucked in