Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
man this is depressing. If I knew there was gonna be that much heat, and easy to cop, I wouldve been in the big easy :sadbron:

They still soliciting cats to buy infrared white 5, infrared 10, and black tongue fire red 5s. straight begging. some white dude (not sure if he's foreign) bought the fire red 5s.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
IMG_20140215_224752_zpslozsv8hv.jpg

IMG_20140217_113700_zpse7snfray.jpg

IMG_20140217_113103_zpsxy2b7xbo.jpg

20140214_234253_zpssw5f9tqz.jpg

73d75276-1ae8-4fbe-b396-49ae76e90556_zps3fc7d500.jpg

Pickup recap, and a bonus WDYWT @ Sneakercon

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 lebron 11.5 from fnl w/$20 coupon
1 lebron 11.5 from eastbay
1 lebron GS6 for my girl from eastbay

:blessed:

:ufdup: the 11.5 was too exact, you shoulda got a 12...unless you tried them on and were cool with it.

ASW Story Recap:
First off both connects said I'm good :banderas:

Here's the story. I had to go bring the money to the connect. Traffic crazy downtown etc etc. I was driving around to try to find something so I get around the corner from the HOH and see a X5 parked illegally, so i did it too. :lolbron: i was like :ooh: I gotta hurry up ion need no ticket. so i had to stand in line to give the connect the money :facepalm:

as i was walking a whole bunch of asian nikkas (including @23penny) was in line and shyt :russ: like 5'5 :flabbynsick: nikkas. "i see you tiffany"
me: :wtf: ay lil nikka my name aint tiffany fall the fukk back.
him: :merchant: :whoa:
me: :russ:

i made it back to the whip with no ticket :wow: so now off to Nike for the RSVP. Get there, a white dude with a polo and a deebo rick ross lookin ass nikka outside.

white boy: what you need bro?
me: I have an RSVP
him: nice tiffanys!!! :ohmy:
me: thanks
him: ok go see the other dude in the suit inside.

so i go look around and they had the low 11s from last summer, but sold out in good sizes, and LBJ kings prides.
so the other deebo nikka just standing at another register waiting for me. when i was ready, the chick was like next person in line and some lady walks up.
deebo/rozay: NO. HE FIRST! HIM! HIM RIGHT THERE! :mad:
cashier: :whoa:
lady: :unsure:
me: :wow: :stephena2:
he gave me my shoe and let me check it and dapped me up and shyt, and i left. apparently they gonna have more stuff today but they didnt say what ( i assume maybe some 5s or today's 6s) and they giving out free haircuts to the kids :merchant:

i would go, but i got other shyt to do.

shyt was :russ: :laff:

Two Stacks said:
Story part 2: Jordan fukkery :mjpls:

So, my connect hit me up and said she got my shoes. :whew:

So then I had to go pick up $120 from my barber. And ship off some shoes to my friend. Said, lemme check the mall out :patrice: This was at 1pm.

nikka. :leon::whoo:

These nikkas at HOH had 2423435354245 Infrared23 6s.

Some cac nikka was in there musta been a DM or something...like way high up...i go in:
him: aye mayne yall comin cop some Js? :smugbiden:

me: :rudy: :dahell::stopitslime: :childplease: *gets in line*

me: say yall got them 6s?

HOH worker: yea, u need red or white?

Me: Red. you got 10.5?

Her: yea

Me: you got 11.5?

Her: yea. you want both?

Me: :yes: :banderas::banderaswoo::mindblown: :ohhh::ooh::krs: :wow:

my cousin on the phone: :ohmy: :damn: we aint even get em out here :sadbron: thank you breh

Watch the nikka that run eliteflysoles and his people cop SIXTY pairs:huhldup::camby:

This is why reg nikkas can't get shoes.

Then I went to FTA and got a kids size, then went got some clothes.

Definition of an easy cop IMO.

Story 3: nikkas went to Sneaker Con.

$20 entry. They had so many nikkas selling worn shoes for rape prices. nikkas wanted $400 for the 6s I paid $170 for. :wtf:

nikka was like $260 for bred 4s. :dry: Nah. Whole bunch of dudes with shyt not for sale. $7000 for air mags. :whoa:

Met up w/23penny and SneakerSt they cool ppl. short asian cats :russ: I felt like I towered over them nikkas.

They had a bytch in there that was :noah: behind south beach lebrons...she aint get em tho.

They had some sexy ass white bytches in there too :stephena2:

My cousin got HHG 13s and Grape 5s for 360 total...

Toro 6s all gone now. ayo @KEEPITTRILLA you got another person who need a 11.5 for that 350?

Story Part 4: You did WHAT??!!

...So, yesterday I went to go get some custom shirts made by Nike. I told her what I wanted and she said a 4 hour wait. :ohmy: :wtf: :childplease: :no:

So I ended up finding out that I could come back. :ehh: :leon:

Went back today guy at the HOH had to dig em up, but found em. :whew: The black shirt had the wrong fukking phrase on it and he told me I couldn't return it :wtf: :mad: :sadbron: :why:

So I'm going to go thru Nike and imma make they asses fix it. :hmm: :leostare:

In between this i hit up all the stores looking for the lebrons yesterday and today. So I went to the duck off spot. And see the brons on display. :scheme:

Him: What you need?

Me: Ay son yall got these lebrons? :leostare:

Him: :yes: Yea, we just opened back up, we were closed all weekend so we releasing em now.

Me: You got a 12? :ohhh:

Him: Yea thats the smallest size we got left.

Me: what?!?!?! :scheme: ay mayne, gimme that bytch. :wow: :banderas:

Him: Ok.

Me: how much?

Him: $220

Me: :wow: :gladbron: :krs: *pays*

Other dude: yea man them red 6s gone. I wish i could get them.

Me: Yea them hoes was popular as fukk. You shoulda went to the store they had a shytload. I bought 4 pairs :lolbron:

Him: What!!!!? I wanted to get like 5 to flip

Me: :ufdup: :umad:

SO, whatever city the ASG is in, they WILL send a shytload of stuff to that city this is what we had.

Infrared 6
Toro 6 (they sold both early, thurs friday and saturday)
Jordan XX8 bamboo
Infrared 10
Bobcat 10
Powder blue 3
Fire red 5
ASG Gumbo league collection
Gamma 11
Gamma 12
Taxi 12
Bel air 5
blk/white lowtop 11
Laney 5
Steel 10
Infrared 3lab5
Oreo 5
Laney 1

My final take
Infrared 6 11.5
Toro 6 2x 11.5
Toro 6 10.5
Toro 6 7y
KD 6 Gumbo 11.5
Lebron 11 Gator King 12

If i wouldve known i wouldve bought like 10 pairs of Toros and hit yall up.

IF ASW ever comes to your city, take a week off. You won't regret it. There were NO purchase limits at HOH and the Flight23 store.

Last edited:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
They shipped

:ohmy: From NDC....lmao @ them trolling and fufilling orders anyway. They are RED. NOT PINK. Not motorboat jones 9 red either.

I'd say its a true fire red even though it says Infrared23. If you have the Toro 4s, they are a slightly different lighter shade than that shoe.

EDIT: Reflecting....I probably could've got the Kobes if i tried. 4/5 on the new releases...shocked.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:ohmy: at all the kicks NO got this weekend.

When it hits NYC next year, I'ma lose my damn mind. Between the festivities, game, parties & sneaker drops, I'm might drop a few stacks.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:ohmy: at all the kicks NO got this weekend.

When it hits NYC next year, I'ma lose my damn mind. Between the festivities, game, parties & sneaker drops, I'm might drop a few stacks.

2x Toro's $340
Infrareds $150
Brons $220
KDs $150

+ Tax= $~940

Yea, that's about what you should expect. Resellers went fukking crazy. Stores aint care, DMs was everywhere. They just wanted to ensure sell throughs and not have any fights and thats what happened. No reports of jacking, or violence. I saw a couple accidents and one of the dudes was bytching about his custom shirts, but in the end he got them.

I fukking love all star weekend. Even when I just watch it on TV.