Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thats the biggest city in the world what do you mean. Expect tons of columbia 11s. black infrared 6s etc

:ohhh: Im saying, I know they'll have alot of shyt but Im sure that shyt gonna get scooped up by all the boutiques, mom and pops and all the other indie sneaker sellers over there. Especially since you said they let you buy however many you want.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
shyt weather, Mad people, Lines and sheer fukkery in NYC will make it a hard cop :yeshrug:

Here in Houston all these shops are spread out

Ate too good off them 88s and ASG kicks

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:ohhh: Im saying, I know they'll have alot of shyt but Im sure that shyt gonna get scooped up by all the boutiques, mom and pops and all the other indie sneaker sellers over there. Especially since you said they let you buy however many you want.

Yup. 23penny, Sneakerst, Eliteflysoles, Windycitysole, Onecentkicks they all ate good especially eliteflysoles. Non black people taking all our shoes and taking all our $ :sad:

shyt weather, Mad people, Lines and sheer fukkery in NYC will make it a hard cop :yeshrug:

Here in Houston all these shops are spread out

Ate too good off them 88s and ASG kicks

Weather was perfect here. I cant wait till the shyt comeback again im copping a hotel.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Story Part 4: You did WHAT??!!

...So, yesterday I went to go get some custom shirts made by Nike. I told her what I wanted and she said a 4 hour wait. :ohmy: :wtf: :childplease: :no:

So I ended up finding out that I could come back. :ehh: :leon:

Went back today guy at the HOH had to dig em up, but found em. :whew: The black shirt had the wrong fukking phrase on it and he told me I couldn't return it :wtf: :mad: :sadbron: :why:

So I'm going to go thru Nike and imma make they asses fix it. :hmm: :leostare:

In between this i hit up all the stores looking for the lebrons yesterday and today. So I went to the duck off spot. And see the brons on display. :scheme:

Him: What you need?

Me: Ay son yall got these lebrons? :leostare:

Him: :yes: Yea, we just opened back up, we were closed all weekend so we releasing em now.

Me: You got a 12? :ohhh:

Him: Yea thats the smallest size we got left.

Me: what?!?!?! :scheme: ay mayne, gimme that bytch. :wow:

Him: Ok.

Me: how much?

Him: $220

Me: :wow: :gladbron: :krs: *pays*

Other dude: yea man them red 6s gone. I wish i could get them.

Me: Yea them hoes was popular as fukk. You shoulda went to the store they had a shytload. I bought 4 pairs :lolbron:

Him: What!!!!? I wanted to get like 5 to flip

Me: :ufdup: :umad:

SO, whatever city the ASG is in, they WILL send a shytload of stuff to that city this is what we had.

Infrared 6
Toro 6 (they sold both early, thurs friday and saturday)
Jordan XX8 bamboo
Infrared 10
Bobcat 10
Powder blue 3
Fire red 5
ASG Gumbo league collection
Gamma 11
Gamma 12
Taxi 12
Bel air 5
blk/white lowtop 11
Laney 5
Steel 10
Infrared 3lab5
Oreo 5
Laney 1

My final take
Infrared 6 11.5
Toro 6 2x 11.5
Toro 6 10.5
Toro 6 7y
KD 6 Gumbo 11.5
Lebron 11 Gator King 12

If i wouldve known i wouldve bought like 10 pairs of Toros and hit yall up.

IF ASW ever comes to your city, take a week off. You won't regret it. There were NO purchase limits at HOH and the Flight23 store.
What do u mean by custom nike shirts n how do I get them ?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Could u show us what they are I never heard of it before. Is it the jordan flight experience thing that happened ? I never got an understanding on what it is

IMG_20140217_113700_zpse7snfray.jpg

I shoulda put stacks never stops on one. :snoop:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Best shoes to me this weekend are the Kobe's n infrareds n gator kings. I got the first two. Couldn't see myself wearing the gator kings

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Story Part 4: You did WHAT??!!

...So, yesterday I went to go get some custom shirts made by Nike. I told her what I wanted and she said a 4 hour wait. :ohmy: :wtf: :childplease: :no:

So I ended up finding out that I could come back. :ehh: :leon:

Went back today guy at the HOH had to dig em up, but found em. :whew: The black shirt had the wrong fukking phrase on it and he told me I couldn't return it :wtf: :mad: :sadbron: :why:

So I'm going to go thru Nike and imma make they asses fix it. :hmm: :leostare:

In between this i hit up all the stores looking for the lebrons yesterday and today. So I went to the duck off spot. And see the brons on display. :scheme:

Him: What you need?

Me: Ay son yall got these lebrons? :leostare:

Him: :yes: Yea, we just opened back up, we were closed all weekend so we releasing em now.

Me: You got a 12? :ohhh:

Him: Yea thats the smallest size we got left.

Me: what?!?!?! :scheme: ay mayne, gimme that bytch. :wow:

Him: Ok.

Me: how much?

Him: $220

Me: :wow: :gladbron: :krs: *pays*

Other dude: yea man them red 6s gone. I wish i could get them.

Me: Yea them hoes was popular as fukk. You shoulda went to the store they had a shytload. I bought 4 pairs :lolbron:

Him: What!!!!? I wanted to get like 5 to flip

Me: :ufdup: :umad:

SO, whatever city the ASG is in, they WILL send a shytload of stuff to that city this is what we had.

Infrared 6
Toro 6 (they sold both early, thurs friday and saturday)
Jordan XX8 bamboo
Infrared 10
Bobcat 10
Powder blue 3
Fire red 5
ASG Gumbo league collection
Gamma 11
Gamma 12
Taxi 12
Bel air 5
blk/white lowtop 11
Laney 5
Steel 10
Infrared 3lab5
Oreo 5
Laney 1

My final take
Infrared 6 11.5
Toro 6 2x 11.5
Toro 6 10.5
Toro 6 7y
KD 6 Gumbo 11.5
Lebron 11 Gator King 12

If i wouldve known i wouldve bought like 10 pairs of Toros and hit yall up.

IF ASW ever comes to your city, take a week off. You won't regret it. There were NO purchase limits at HOH and the Flight23 store.

man this is depressing. If I knew there was gonna be that much heat, and easy to cop, I wouldve been in the big easy :sadbron: