Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Give details on them Kobe 9s I got the ASG's to hoop in

Well okay! The cushioning on the shoe is amazing, gives you a comfortable ride and allows you to feel the floor pretty well at the same time. Traction is great, didnt notice myself slipping or sliding even when there was dust on the floor.

With that being said, the traction isn't over done like some adidas shoes (where you stop on a dime and the shoe has no give) which could potentially cause injuries (doesn't allow you to shift weight)

The ankle support is good, I felt locked in once I laced them up but I wasn't completely restricted (you will notice there's an area on the column of the shoee towards the outside where the material is flexible I find this helps with lateral movements). I like it because you dont wanna feel like you're wearing a cast when playing.

Breathability of the shoe is nice due to the flyknit, your feet dont feel like they are on fire after you've played for a length of time. The flyknit also doesn't crease which would mean its reinforced from the inside ..

Weight..while its heavier than the Kobe 8 due to their being more material its still lighter than your average ball shoe. I didn't feel heavy on my feet at all (I play guard)

All in all, great shoe that I can see myself hooping in for quite some time. Hope this helps you and anyone else out who copped to hoop in them.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Well okay! The cushioning on the shoe is amazing, gives you a comfortable ride and allows you to feel the floor pretty well at the same time. Traction is great, didnt notice myself slipping or sliding even when there was dust on the floor.

With that being said, the traction isn't over done like some adidas shoes (where you stop on a dime and the shoe has no give) which could potentially cause injuries (doesn't allow you to shift weight)

The ankle support is good, I felt locked in once I laced them up but I wasn't completely restricted (you will notice there's an area on the column of the shoee towards the outside where the material is flexible I find this helps with lateral movements). I like it because you dont wanna feel like you're wearing a cast when playing.

Breathability of the shoe is nice due to the flyknit, your feet dont feel like they are on fire after you've played for a length of time. The flyknit also doesn't crease which would mean its reinforced from the inside ..

Weight..while its heavier than the Kobe 8 due to their being more material its still lighter than your average ball shoe. I didn't feel heavy on my feet at all (I play guard)

All in all, great shoe that I can see myself hooping in for quite some time. Hope this helps you and anyone else out who copped to hoop in them.
Did people look at u crazy ? I bet they head turners

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Having a tracking number but unable to get tracking info is the worst. Get my shyt out the door FNL! :to:
What the hell is up? :to:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Having a tracking number but unable to get tracking info is the worst. Get my shyt out the door FNL! :to:
What the hell is up? :to:
Same boat with ndc got the toros n infrareds still processing. My Kobe's should be here tomorrow tho. Hope they not on that bs

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Did people look at u crazy ? I bet they head turners

Yeah dude people were like "fukk nah you got em!?" I was like :youngsabo:
Wore them out for a quick trip to the mall was in the nike outlet and foot locker and all I heard was "he got em!" *looks as kid points to my feet
The masterpiece were rare as hell here. Even the Gumbos were limited which ..I should get my hands on.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yeah dude people were like "fukk nah you got em!?" I was like :youngsabo:
Wore them out for a quick trip to the mall was in the nike outlet and foot locker and all I heard was "he got em!" *looks as kid points to my feet
The masterpiece were rare as hell here. Even the Gumbos were limited which ..I should get my hands on.
Yea man I'm excited as eff man not sure if ill where them out for leisure also I know that gitd is gon be crazy. I kinda wish all the green on the shoe glowed.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Same boat with ndc got the toros n infrareds still processing. My Kobe's should be here tomorrow tho. Hope they not on that bs

I'm gonna make that call tomorrow if nothing moves.. They still haven't officially charged my account either.. :lupe:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna make that call tomorrow if nothing moves.. They still haven't officially charged my account either.. :lupe:
Just noticed the money is still pending on my account also. Can't front I'm kinda worried but I wouldn't be mad if it didn't go through

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just noticed the money is still pending on my account also. Can't front I'm kinda worried but I wouldn't be mad if it didn't go through

Na.. If be pissed because I got an order confirmation and a shipped email with a tracking number. Smh. That means I will have to pay rape prices for these kicks too. :snoop:

And I told my nikkas I got these too.. On some :umad: shyt

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
L
Na.. If be pissed because I got an order confirmation and a shipped email with a tracking number. Smh. That means I will have to pay rape prices for these kicks too. :snoop:

And I told my nikkas I got these too.. On some :umad: shyt
lmao yea I didn't get any shipping confirmation I only got the order confirmation