Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
anybody play ball in any of these sneaks ? i got the kobes to play in i wanna know what yall play in ? i used to play in the kobe 8s and af1 mids in high school

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
anybody play ball in any of these sneaks ? i got the kobes to play in i wanna know what yall play in ? i used to play in the kobe 8s and af1 mids in high school
metallic-silver-1.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

I've hooped in most recently: Kobe 9 (Masterpiece), various Kobe 8s, Kobe 7 (absolute trash), Kobe 6 (great), KD 4s (very nice), KD 5s (trash). Used to rock Jordan 23 lows on the court as well. I tried on the Hyper Rev and they seem like they would be pretty damn good on the court (light like Kobe's) but with buying all of the shyt I copped allstar weekend didn't have spare cash for those. I might regret it ..

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I've hooped in most recently: Kobe 9 (Masterpiece), various Kobe 8s, Kobe 7 (absolute trash), Kobe 6 (great), KD 4s (very nice), KD 5s (trash). Used to rock Jordan 23 lows on the court as well. I tried on the Hyper Rev and they seem like they would be pretty damn good on the court (light like Kobe's) but with buying all of the shyt I copped allstar weekend didn't have spare cash for those. I might regret it ..
Give details on them Kobe 9s I got the ASG's to hoop in