Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My girl is real hyped to get her pair she's been wanting a shoe like that ever since She seen my gitd zoom rookies

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl is real hyped to get her pair she's been wanting a shoe like that ever since I got my gitd zoom rookies

Mane I been trying to get wifey into the shoe game...scratch that...I been trying to get wifey to cop a decent pair of kicks...she told me she didn't want the gamma 11s and how she just like her Walmart shoes.:russ:

O well more for me and the twins

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mane I been trying to get wifey into the shoe game...scratch that...I been trying to get wifey to cop a decent pair of kicks...she told me she didn't want the gamma 11s and how she just like her Walmart shoes.:russ:

O well more for me and the twins
My girl is more into vans and shoes like that believe it or not this is her first pair of bball shoes :leon:

She's always loved my zoom rookies though but I don't think they made GS sizes for those so when I showed her these new lebrons she was like :ooh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Story part 2: Jordan fukkery :mjpls:

So, my connect hit me up and said she got my shoes. :whew:

So then I had to go pick up $120 from my barber. And ship off some shoes to my friend. Said, lemme check the mall out :patrice: This was at 1pm.

nikka. :leon::whoo:

These nikkas at HOH had 2423435354245 Infrared23 6s.

Some cac nikka was in there musta been a DM or something...like way high up...i go in:
him: aye mayne yall comin cop some Js? :smugbiden:

me: :rudy: :dahell::stopitslime: :childplease: *gets in line*

me: say yall got them 6s?

HOH worker: yea, u need red or white?

Me: Red. you got 10.5?

Her: yea

Me: you got 11.5?

Her: yea. you want both?

Me: :yes: :banderas::banderaswoo::mindblown: :ohhh::ooh::krs: :wow:

my cousin on the phone: :ohmy: :damn: we aint even get em out here :sadbron: thank you breh

Watch the nikka that run eliteflysoles and his people cop SIXTY pairs:huhldup::camby:

This is why reg nikkas can't get shoes.

Then I went to FTA and got a kids size, then went got some clothes.

Definition of an easy cop IMO.

they let dudes cop a ton of pairs out in the open?

no 2 pair limit?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alright I'm hearing only 3 stores down in Houston had the Infrared 23s. All the other shipments that were suppose to come down here were sent to New Orleans this weekend. @Two Stacks thats why yall nikkas were flooded with them. If I strike out on whenever NDC reschedule the drop date looks like I'll have to pay reseller prices.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
they let dudes cop a ton of pairs out in the open?

no 2 pair limit?

yea, i assume nike didnt want to have to ship them back and sell on NDC...i got my cousin a pair, i got me a pair and then my connect got me a pair of both infrareds. :wow:

i got a offer for 300 on one of the pairs....wanna wait till i actually have 2 in hand....cause it seems like everywhere else is limited.

I literally was asked how many did i want. straight solicitation. white dude was like thats all just 2 you look like you was gonna get 5 pairs. next time we have ASG drop yall sizes and i got yall lol. I think i might keep both reds....i shoulda got them brons off NDC :smh:

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl is more into vans and shoes like that believe it or not this is her first pair of bball shoes :leon:

She's always loved my zoom rookies though but I don't think they made GS sizes for those so when I showed her these new lebrons she was like :ooh:

Only sneaks she's ever been remotely into was the gloves...I was gonna cop us both a pair when i was deployed when the black/whites dropped. She saw them online and kept telling me they was ugly but when they got to the house she switched up. I never found anywhere I could get them at tho

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea, i assume nike didnt want to have to ship them back and sell on NDC...i got my cousin a pair, i got me a pair and then my connect got me a pair of both infrareds. :wow:

i got a offer for 300 on one of the pairs....wanna wait till i actually have 2 in hand....cause it seems like everywhere else is limited.

I literally was asked how many did i want. straight solicitation. white dude was like thats all just 2 you look like you was gonna get 5 pairs. next time we have ASG drop yall sizes and i got yall lol. I think i might keep both reds....i shoulda got them brons off NDC :smh:

:damn:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't know how true this is but this is from one of the more reliable groups im in. :yeshrug:. Idk what site though, my guess is NDC or FTL.

1891095_10203343966389617_1134018473_n.jpg