Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I just checked Finishline, they still have a bunch of sizes left :laugh:. I wonder what the production #'s on these were.

Was nikkas really checing
oh you were looking to buy from reseller? Oh yeah avoid the fukk out of New York Company :heh:. I thought you were looking to start you own reseller thing on ebay or something

I clicked that shyt and thought the same thing...Foams really go for that much?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Was nikkas really checing

I clicked that shyt and thought the same thing...Foams really go for that much?

hell no. NYC taxes the fukk out of ppl. You can get those oregon foams for less than $500 (he has them for $1600). He taxes ppl b/c he's in a postion of authority. It's a convenience, like you know you can goto him and not have to worry about it being authentic, him not shipping on time, etc. also Im sure he makes so much that he can wait to sit on shoes until he gets the offer he wants

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
resellers are vultures, can't fukk with them like that

http://www.ebay.com/usr/95soleman

this guy has fair prices and the only reseller i know who lowers his prices if they aren't selling fast
Thanks breh keep them coming. I need to have as many options as possible when I'm looking for something. I don't like buying from resellers either but I don't have a choice when I want a sneaker and everyone is sold out

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:dwillhuh:people really paying resell prices for the infrareds.....i could understand the toro's but the infareds are sittin in most stores from what i hear....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If your looking to cop from a reseller hit up Niketalk. I've done multiple deals on there for great prices. Just copped them ASG Brons for retail tax plus shipping to my city from a random homie on thier. Also checkout solecollectors Marketplace.

-BUT BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. ALWAYS ASK FOR TAGGED DATED PICS. ALWAYS ASK FOR A PAYPAL INVOICE. NEVER PAY AS GIFT PAYMENT. USE A CREDIT CARD WHEN DOING PAYPAL PURCHASES.

-If a someone doesn't want to send you tagged pics or doesn't want to use paypal its usually a red flag. If the pics are questionable post them here and we can give you a legit check.

-Never be afraid to negotiate a fair price. Ive done a lot of transactions and kept in contact with the few heads ive done business with and they look out for me if I need a shoe or missed out on something.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw the Infareds just chillin up in Jimmy Jazz last night, was quite surprised they didn't fly off the shelves

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Classic example of people not doing any type of research.

I'm sayin....i cant even knock re-sellers hustle if you can make a easy killin like this

I saw the Infareds just chillin up in Jimmy Jazz last night, was quite surprised they didn't fly off the shelves

they barely moved when they originally got released

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@Izanami glad you got your brons breh, congrats!
I managed to pick up some gems this weekend for the low, gonna post some pics later on :banderas:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh keep them coming. I need to have as many options as possible when I'm looking for something. I don't like buying from resellers either but I don't have a choice when I want a sneaker and everyone is sold out

not sure if this has been posted (i know the shoe price guide was) but this is the list of the top resellers on ebay, and at the bottom it ranks them by least expensive to most expensive:

http://sneakerheaddata.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/top-50-ebay-resellers-who-has-the-highest-prices/

"solesupremacy" is ranked 1 in sales and third in lowest prices. they're based out of the bay area, i live like 15 min from their physical shop. i've seen a lot of ppl vouch for them so u cant go wrong with their auctions. they have some shyt on their site for sale as well.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
For those who wondered how strong the glow on the Lebron XI "Gator King" is ..here you go.
Partially lit room in the back.

wNSEiZa.jpg