Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
I'm going to file a compliant with Footlocker...worst sales reps. Last week, one guys says no lineup and it comes out thursday. Another girl says they aren't getting the shoe and that the ASG are coming out today and stores open at 8am. Bunch of liars.

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
damn I just slept on them Flysteppers

:snoop:

Wifey just had twins yesterday , so im at the hospital trying to order. I put the babies to sleep @ 7:45 logged on like I was about to eat

:lupe:....7:59 hit and I swear I cant make this up....My son looked over at me like :youngsabo: and started going crazy, woke my daughter up and they turned up so I had to get up.

Mabe something keep telling me to gone and cop them feezys

congrats brother on the new bundle of joy. :salute:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
damn I just slept on them Flysteppers

:snoop:

Wifey just had twins yesterday , so im at the hospital trying to order. I put the babies to sleep @ 7:45 logged on like I was about to eat

:lupe:....7:59 hit and I swear I cant make this up....My son looked over at me like :youngsabo: and started going crazy, woke my daughter up and they turned up so I had to get up.

Mabe something keep telling me to gone and cop them feezys
:salute: Congrats fam , maybe its the universe telling you to cop those joints :russ:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@TDOT4LIFE stick to the release calendar on footlocker.ca
pay attention to the coli brethren who drop release date info.
this will definitely add years to your life so you're not stressing release dates like that.