Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Somebody here bought some replica Red octobers.. What's the difference? LOL i would stunt in some replicas sh!t b!tches couldn't tell..

Quite minuscule in difference.

The mesh weaving on the toe box on the feezys goes horizontal and Diagonal.

Whereas the yeezys are vertically patterned.

And the leather on the toe box and medial are darker in red. Almost dirty looking (theres a guy on youtube that tinted it for the dinge effect... Will have to find that method later).

Shiit arrived in 8 business days for me.

Enjoy

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

real vs fake

@Howie Doroughberg

have you worn they out breh??? has Anyone tried to call you out??:ohhh:

If u have been fresh and on sneaker game then no one would even suspect. Imma cop a pair and those will be the only fake pairs I will own. Imma say I copped them with a tax return even though I ain't getting shyt but instead owe 1500 lol

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
@Howie Doroughberg

have you worn they out breh??? has Anyone tried to call you out??:ohhh:

I believe a lot of issues have been sorted out w the super fakes.

From what i understand, the Beats By Bruce lee sites are constantly updating them. So feezys from sept-nov have been face-lifted to duplicate the aesthetics of the authentics. Hence, why theres such a frenzy for the dupes.

seattles weather hasent been conducive or made compelling enuff for me to stunt in these. But i did rock em in the gym and my boy, who was actually at the yeezy concert and knows kicks was like, "awe damn, yeezies in the house!"

But only true afficionados would be able to pick them out. The average citizen aka, females who admire a guy with saught after kanye west (lookin) shoes will develop feelings for u at first sight (if u know ur trolling and dont mind it like i does... It wont matter what the public thinks. So technically, no call outs yet, but ima rock em loud and proud and strut my new invenstment even if they foolgazy... like a broad that just came out of ass augment surgury).

Heehee.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just convinced me to pull the trigger breh :why:

wifey bout to be pissed at me for his month:whew:
If u have been fresh and on sneaker game then no one would even suspect. Imma cop a pair and those will be the only fake pairs I will own. Imma say I copped them with a tax return even though I ain't getting shyt but instead owe 1500 lol

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I seen videos of the super max replicas and they are on point. They even have the letters on the shoe when u take the insole out. They fixed the suede and all that shyt. Some even say the replicas are better that real ones lol

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Fans of the Nike Air Presto will rejoice this spring, as new colorways of the shoe will be releasing soon. With the Nike Air Presto Lunar making waves last year, the company decided to take things back a notch and drop the original. The shoe is kept true to it’s form with the the entire shoe wrapped in a mesh material. Black covers the entire shoe and is balanced with white hints throughout.

nike-air-presto-spring-2014-05-570x380.jpg

nike-air-presto-spring-2014-06-570x379.jpg

nike-air-presto-spring-2014-10-570x380.jpg

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I seen videos of the super max replicas and they are on point. They even have the letters on the shoe when u take the insole out. They fixed the suede and all that shyt. Some even say the replicas are better that real ones lol
Got a different link then Howie posted of said replicas?

@Howie Doroughberg mind posting a picture of yours? You got me thinking now